Boxing is my Passion (Liam Payne)

Well, let me introduce myself I'm Gabrielle Hunkele the daughter of Thomas Hunkele the famous chef and Shelly Hunkele the CEO of a modeling agency. Well, I'm 19 years young and I have 2 brothers one older and one younger. Gavin Stevens 20 and Thomas Hunkele 18. We all were born in Ireland, but then we moved to London for my parents work.  

Once I got home there was a big bang. I dropped my gym bag and ran in the kitchen and saw my dad, a gourmet chef, baking in the kitchen a triple chocolate cake. He cut me a piece just as mom walked with briefcase and cellphone to her ear. My mom is the CEO of a famous modeling agency. She instantly took the cake out of hand and thru it away, "No cake for you go run." She said. So, I went out and ran.  

I'm a boxer so I have to be fit. I'm the best in the gym, but today we got a new member his name is Paul Higgins he is a bodyguard for some band. Paul and I went out for lunch and he is a really nice guy. But of course I beat him because of my strategy. He showed me a picture of the band and the guy named Liam I think he was adorable. Paul said he would bring them in tomorrow to work out.

---------next day at 10 am--------- 

I ran to the gym for my warm up which is like 5 blocks not that bad. I walked in and there were 5 guys all playing around Paul. I just burst out laughing. Paul glanced over and chuckled he then ushered me over when I stopped laughing. The guys were still playing around. I told Paul I was gonna go hit a punching bag for a few a walked away. About 15 minutes later I heard whispers. So I turned around and saw 5 guys and Paul gawking, well not Paul, but you know what I mean. I stopped and stuck out my hand and said, "Hi, I'm Gabrielle but you can call me Gabie for short." The boys just looked then Liam stepped out and shook my hand, his face was beet red. He then introduced me to the rest of them "Harry, Louis, Zayn, & Niall." They all waved. Niall then spoke up and said, "Isn't your dad Thomas Hunkele the gourmet chef?" "Yes." I said " Is that a problem?" "No," he blurted out "It is a great thing." I just laughed and asked, "do you want to to lunch with me?" They all said yes and then we walked to the nearest Panera Bread.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+ 

Hey you guys this is Keegan here hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I love it personally. Write to you guys soon, hopefully!  

Luv lots, 

Kiki