Courage

Kristopher and I then went to Starbucks to grab coffee and lunch becuase I was HUNGRY. Enough said, we were just sitting there then 7 strange figures came behind me and kristopher just started laughing. I turned around and saw one direction, perrie, and eleanor we then invited them to sit. 

After 30 minutes Kristopher asked me to come to his apartment and we could watch movies and such. I obivously said yes and I looked to my right side and Liam looked disappointed and sad. I had had enough of him being sad so I pulled him into the lady's bathroom. I then said, "Why are you so upset, are you okay, you can tell me anything!" Liam looked at me and said, "You are beautiful and I'm just jealous of you and Kristopher and..." I stopped him right there by laughing and telling him that Kristopher and I were just best friends.

_______________________________________________________________________________

LIAM'S POV:

I was really pumped up after she told me that. We bothed walked out at the same time and she just left and jogged back to the gym leaving me to tell everyone what happened. 

I just sat down and everyone looked at me waiting to tell them what happened so, I told them every detail. The girls kept awwing and such and the guys including Kristopher patted me on the back. I then got a call from Paul saying that we had to come back to the gym.

As  we were walking we heard screams from an alleyway. Kristopher soon took a quick sprint down it and strated punching the fudge out of the figure. I then realized that the victim was Gabie so I then ran down the alley picked her up bridal style and layed her down on the bench and shook her. 

She looked terrible, her beautiful face was covered in bruises and she had a bloody nose, so I put a spare tissue I had in my pocket hoping to stop it. The rest of them were trying to get Kristopher off of the person who was respondsible. After awhile of hearing people trying to pull people off of people Kristopher come out dragging  an almost dead looking guy. The rest were following him dumbfounded. Eleanor called an ambulance and Gabie was sent along with that cruel person. 

On the way Kristopher explained that the guy was Gabie's ex boyfriend and had swarn to get revenge and there was the revenge. I was mad becuase Kris then said that he was abusive, but Gabie was scared and once she got the courage to break up with him he has been planning his revenge appartently.

All we have to do now is wait to here from a doctor, while my blood was boiling.