To Cure Sickness

Within one hour, over half of the students were sick. Nagisa received a message that told him that in order for him to cure his friends he had to go to a hotel on the other side of the island with Kayano and Koro-sensei. However, Karasuma-sensei refused to risk any more lives. He decided that any able bodied students would go with them to steal the cure from the enemy. Okuda and Maehara stayed back to care for the sick.

They followed the road to a cliff side just below the hotel that Nagisa was supposed to go to.

"Looks like we can't go around..."

"We'll just have to climb!"

Karma began to climb the rock wall with speed and ease. Karma looked back down to the rest of the group.

"Ya coming girlie?"

"..."

K placed her hand on a nearby rock and propelled herself upward. Karma smirked and continued to climb to the top. Soon everyone was scaling the rocky wall.

"Karmaaa...wait for me!"

Nagisa cried out to Karma who was almost at the top of the wall, but Karma didn't even look down, he replied with a simple answer.

"Sorry Nagisa...I can't slow down, the others are counting on us to succeed."

"Thats right...we shouldn't be wasting time."

K spoke as she looked back at bitch-sensei who was choking Karasuma-sensei's neck as Karasuma-sensei attempted to climb the cliff.

"Augh! Let go!"

"Be a man and carry me!"

K became annoyed at their constant bickering and yelled back at the two adults.

"Shut up and quit wasting ti-"

K wasn't able to finish her sentence. She lost her footing and her foot slipped off the rock that she had braced herself on. She desperately grasped at the rock wall, trying to regain her balance. Suddenly, she felt someone catch her foot that had slipped. K looked back down to see Karasuma-sensei struggling to hold K's foot and keep his balance while dragging bitch-sensei.

"Watch your step, it's...slippery here."

Karasuma-sensei struggled to catch his breath. It seems he panicked and rushed to K's rescue without thinking.

"Shut up Tadaomi...worry about yourself."

K regained her balance and disregarded Karasuma sensei's act to save her life. After a few minutes of treacherous climbing, everyone finally made it to the top safely and thanks to Ritsu, they managed to sneak in unnoticed. The group was stopped when they saw guards surrounding a room. It was practically impossible to get through unnoticed.

"Leave this to me."

Bitch-sensei walked confidently towards the guards, then she suddenly began to act drunk.

"E-excuse me...I'm supposed to play here next week. Do...do you think I could practice a little?"

She motioned to the piano and began to slur her words. Each man that stood around the room slowly began to be seduced by her charms. Soon all eyes were on her. The rest of the group managed to sneak by while the guards concentrated on bitch-sensei.

"Yes! We made it past that part!"

Terasaka and Yoshida ran ahead without thinking. Karasuma-sensei suddenly got a bad feeling when he saw a strange man walking towards them.

"Stop!"

Karasuma-sensei pulled the two boys back just as a mysterious smoke was sprayed at him. Then Karasuma-sensei suddenly collapsed.

"Karasuma-sensei!"

"Tch! He's better than I expected..."

"You!"

Fuwa pointed at the strange man and glared at him.

"You're the one who served us our drinks! He's the one who poisoned the others!"

"Really Fuwa-san?"

"How do you know?"

"Heheh yes, how do you know that I am the one who infected everyone. They could've been infected at anytime."

The masked man smirked and waited for an answer. Fuwa shook her index finger side to side.

"Tsk tsk tsk, never underestimate a girl who loves manga! There were only two occasions where we were all together, but they couldn't have been infected during dinner because Isogai was too busy working in the film so he didn't eat. That means that the only other time was when you served us our drinks."

"Wow Fuwa-san!"

"Amazing..."

"Damn! I really underestimated these kids!"

The masked man attempted to run, but the students had already taken care of that.

"Rule number one: cut off all means of escape."

Karma said while cracking his knuckles. He and K stood in front of the masked man who was beginning to panic. K and Karma glared at the man in front of them. Karasuma-sensei regained consciousness and began to stand, but was too dizzy to stand in his own.

"Y-you...both of you...move now."

Karasuma-sensei ordered the two students to move, but neither budged. They were ready to beat this stranger for the things he had done.

"I-I'm not gonna lose to a bunch of kids!"

The stranger grabbed another canister and attempted to release the smoke at Karma and K. However, Karasuma-sensei had just enough speed and energy to swiftly move in front of the two student and knock the unknown man out with a firm kick.

The other students tried to support Karasuma-sensei as he could no longer stand on his own. He groggily looked around.

"We don't have time to waste. Lets keep moving."

"You idiot Tadaomi. You should've let me take him out."

"Shut up...get moving."