By My Side

Yanna's POV~

Hi my name is Yanna. Yes I know you might think this is my nickname but it's not. I'm 17 years old and I live in Nevada. I'm not the most popular girl but I'm also not the most miserable kid either. My friends are the biggest fans of One Direction and they think I'm weird because I don't like them as much.

---------------/-----------------/-----------

(Yanna POV)

It was a bright sun shiny Saturday afternoon. I finally woke up and looked at the clock. It was 1:14. I got out of my bed and went downstairs to eat my late breakfast. When I walked downstairs my 11 year old sister was watching tv. I asked "What are you watching" waiting for a stupid answer. She said "A One Direction interview". "Do you have to watch it so loud though people in Australia can hear the tv?" She stuck her tongue out and did the same thing. I made scrambled eggs and ate an apple. After that I took a shower and changed into a Looney Tunes shirt and some purple sweat pants. Then I went to the gym because I thought I needed to lose some weight. I mean I wasn't fat but then I was also not skinny either. I gotta text from one of best friend Rebecca saying "Hey there Faggot you've finally woke up but I got some big news for you... come to my place RIGHT NOW". I just smiled at the text. I got in the car and drove to her house and rung the door bell. She answered the door and said "ONE DIRECTION IS COMING TO OUR HOMETOWN FOR A CONCERT!!!!". "Oh my gosh I'm sooo excited that I'm gonna die right on your lawn". I said sarcastically. She smacked my arm playfully and motioned me to come in. We watched tv and then that one interview my sister was watching turned on. "Hey my sister was watching this earlier". I stated. We watched it and Rebecca was fangirling about the interview and how sexy the boys were. I secretly though that the tanner one was kinda cute.

Author's Note~

How'd I do for the first time.

Kik me: alphacine1

Facebook me: Ayanna Smith

Tweet me: Fizzy_purple