MY R.O.D. <3

Chapter 1

My name is Natalia. I was raised in the hood and all i know was da streets.my mom was a crackhead. My dad was a rich druglord. i left her crazy ass and moved into my own apartment at 16. By the way Im a cute red bone about 5'7 thick in all da right places*no cocky shit thoe* i wud say i had a nice ass my hair long red hair reached the middle of my back. Today was my first day at Plantation high school. I got up and got in the shower after about 30 minutes i decided to wear my high low neon purple shirt some booty shorts and.my new grapes. I put my hair in a high bun with bangs at the front. I skipped breakfast i wasn't all that hungry. I went downstairs and headed out for school in my new escalade truck. All eyes were on me when i arrived but i didnt care at least a nigga look good. All tge bitches were mean muggin me and all the niggas was starin at.me with lust. i made eye contact with this one nigga tho he was fine af abd i mean FINE. He had seasick waves a cute baby face he was lightskin he was wearin a red nike shirt and some true religion jeans with some bred 11's and some diamond earrings with a watch to match along with a red and black Chicago bulls snapback. i turned away before he could notice but it was too late.

Chapter 2

Metri POV

so today at school i saw da finest bitch eva she was redbone swag long hair and all dat . "sup ma" "the sky " i see this girl got jokes. "so what you trynna get into" "my work and i would really appreciate if u stop commentin every 5 min" "dang bae anyways u wanna go out" "if i say yes will u stop talkin?" "maybe" "pick me up at 7" the bell rang for lunch all i could do was stare at her ass when she was walking.

NATALIA POV

*after school*

So Demetri asked me out i wanted to cheese from ear to ear but i decided to play it cool. tonight we had a date so i hit up my bestie Tash to help me get ready. Tash was thick just like me had really curly long hair and she was a lil darker than me. about 5 min later she showed up.

"Hey bitch"

"sup hoe"

"well u gone help me find an outfit for this date?"

"no prob"

I went in the shower and did my hygiene stuff Tash had already picked out my outfit. i put on my.make up& curled my hair. I wore a strapless red bodice dress that hugged my body and showed all my curves it stopped mid-thigh and with it i wore a.pair of black heels with spikes on em. dam i looked good. i got a text.from.metri

(TEXT CONVO)

Metri: hey beauty im outside

me: hold up n where we goin?

Metri: shhh its a suprise bae <3

(CONVO ENDED)

just then tash came in and Said " gurl if he dont want u he must be blind" "dam right luv ya" "gurl bye dont have.no babies nah"

Metri POV

Natalia looked fine af and her ass was lookin good to and literally made.my.mouth water n no i aint getting whipped imma thug ion do that shit all i plan on is hittin it then quittin it. "dam boy see something you.like?" she said awakening me from.my dirty thoughts. " yea that ass "i reply with a huge grin after.that we pulled off in my black range rover. I took her to this fancy spanish restaurant in town. i just hopes she likes it but i could tell she did the way she was smiling. for a couple of hours we just talked and laughed. we found out a lot about each other. when i dropped her.off i walked her to her door.

NATALIA POV

after he walked me to my door we started.kissing he bit my bottom.lip asking for an entrance and.i.let him in. for about 3 minutes we fought over dominance of the kiss but eventually he won. i broke the.kiss and said "goodnite" he left with a smirk on his face i.wonder y but for right now i.had to text Tash and tell.her what.happened i just hope i dont fall for these thugs or this nigga.

SORRY DIS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT WATTPAD KEEPS ACTIN UP!