My R.O.D.

Chapter 1

My name is Natalia. I was raised in the hood and all i know was da streets.my mom was a crackhead. My dad was a rich druglord. i left her crazy ass and moved into my own apartment at 16. By the way Im a cute red bone about 5'7 thick in all da right places*no cocky shit thoe* i wud say i had a nice ass my hair long red hair reached the middle of my back. Today was my first day at Plantation high school. I got up and got in the shower after about 30 minutes i decided to wear my high low neon purple shirt some booty shorts and.my new grapes. I put my hair in a high bun with bangs at the front. I skipped breakfast i wasn't all that hungry. I went downstairs and headed out for school in my new escalade truck. All eyes were on me when i arrived but i didnt care at least a nigga look good. All tge bitches were mean muggin me and all the niggas was starin at.me with lust. i made eye contact with this one nigga tho he was fine af abd i mean FINE. He had seasick waves a cute baby face he was lightskin he was wearin a red nike shirt and some true religion jeans with some bred 11's and some diamond earrings with a watch to match along with a red and black Chicago bulls snapback. i turned away before he could notice but it was too late.

Chapter 2

Metri POV

so today at school i saw da finest bitch eva she was redbone swag long hair and all dat . "sup ma" "the sky " i see this girl got jokes. "so what you trynna get into" "my work and i would really appreciate if u stop commentin every 5 min" "dang bae anyways u wanna go out" "if i say yes will u stop talkin?" "maybe" "pick me up at 7" the bell rang for lunch all i could do was stare at her ass when she was walking.

NATALIA POV

*after school*

So Demetri asked me out i wanted to cheese from ear to ear but i decided to play it cool. tonight we had a date so i hit up my bestie Tash to help me get ready. Tash was thick just like me had really curly long hair and she was a lil darker than me. about 5 min later she showed up.

"Hey bitch"

"sup hoe"

"well u gone help me find an outfit for this date?"

"no prob"

I went in the shower and did my hygiene stuff Tash had already picked out my outfit. i put on my.make up& curled my hair. I wore a strapless red bodice dress that hugged my body and showed all my curves it stopped mid-thigh and with it i wore a.pair of black heels with spikes on em. dam i looked good. i got a text.from.metri

(TEXT CONVO)

Metri: hey beauty im outside

me: hold up n where we goin?

Metri: shhh its a suprise bae <3

(CONVO ENDED)

just then tash came in and Said " gurl if he dont want u he must be blind" "dam right luv ya" "gurl bye dont have.no babies nah"

Metri POV

Natalia looked fine af and her ass was lookin good to and literally made.my.mouth water n no i aint getting whipped imma thug ion do that shit all i plan on is hittin it then quittin it. "dam boy see something you.like?" she said awakening me from.my dirty thoughts. " yea that ass "i reply with a huge grin after.that we pulled off in my black range rover. I took her to this fancy spanish restaurant in town. i just hopes she likes it but i could tell she did the way she was smiling. for a couple of hours we just talked and laughed. we found out a lot about each other. when i dropped her.off i walked her to her door.

NATALIA POV

after he walked me to my door we started.kissing he bit my bottom.lip asking for an entrance and.i.let him in. for about 3 minutes we fought over dominance of the kiss but eventually he won. i broke the.kiss and said "goodnite" he left with a smirk on his face i.wonder y but for right now i.had to text Tash and tell.her what.happened i just hope i dont fall for these thugs or this nigga.

SORRY DIS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT WATTPAD KEEPS ACTIN UP!

Chapter 3

TASH POV

*SCHOOL

when i walked in class i couldnt believe my eyes. Natalia and metri were just making out and going at it . i didnt wanna disturb so i sat beside metri home boy . he was a lil shocked about why i chose him out of everybody but besides that he kept eyeing me and licking those lips. tbh he wasnt ugly but he couldnt compare to.Metri. he was dark skinned tatts sexy plump lips and the best swag. for the rest of the class i just ignored him and did my work i could tell that he wanted me and i wanted him too.

*LUNCH*

NATALIA POV

after that 30 min session with metri i was hungry so we all went on campus including Tash and one of Metri niggas i think his name was Trey. i could tell that Tash liked him and he liked her too. i was gone work my magic. i pulled him.to the side to ask. "u feelin my homegurl tash?" "yea wassup" "well she like yo black ass nigga so wat u gone do" "imma get at her doe" "aightt" and with that we joined in and ate lunch.

TREY POV

Dam i aint kno Tash was feelin me cuz i was feelin her tho. she was thick to and she had a nicki minaj ass and titties tomatch.so i got her number from natalia.

(TEXT CONVO)

Trey: hey boo

My crush: hey n who said i was yo boo?

Trey: well i did but if u ion wann

a be dats kwl

My crush: sure

Trey: aightt dem baby

My crush: w.e. boy bye <3

(END)

i needed her by my side so imma trie not to fuck wid these hoes no mo but heyy they all wanted the D so i gave it to em but now it belongs to Tash so i gotta do right for my girl. i wondered what trey was doing so i called him * no homo shit*

CONVO

hey bruh

sup

nun how u n Natalia goin

we good but i swear imma fuck da shit outta her if she keep wearin dem shorts tho but im tryin to take it slow i got mad feelings for this girl yo.

word. dam she got you whipped already?

ueno

dam but me an Tash goin out nah

o word i see you tryin to snatch boi but u cant do it like me boi

bruh i pull more hoes den u

but then y yo hoes on my dick then

*silence*

haha but ill see yah bruh im finna head ova to talias u already kno wat it is

ightt see u big brah