Chapter 1

My name is jade and i have black hair and jade eyes green eyes and a hellhound is chasing me

took off down the road. The hellhound swiped at me. I ran into the woods and it chased me. I ran up a tree and jumped to the highest branch.

It tried to leap up and claw it's way to me. But it couldn't, it eventually gave up and went away. I slowly went down the tree.

I went over on a hill. I saw some kids fighting three golden bulls. I ran over to one which was destroying one of the houses

I came over to it I took a sword I found on the ground. I ran to it I sliced down on it's head.

Barely a scratch I got so mad and focused on killing it I swung my sword and time seemed to slow down I smashed it's entire body half into the ground with one shot I stepped back and almost fainted I ran away as fast as I could trying to escape the fear of what I just did.

I went back to the camp to see what I could do to help and saw a boy and what looked like a cyclops kill the other two bulls.

I sliced a piece of the bull I killed I picked it up It surprisingly didn't burn.

I looked at the sword it felt wrong I looked in a shed of weapons everyone is at a campfire they won't notice. I picked through the mass of swords, daggers, and other weapons and one of the swords caught my eye I picked it up and it suddenly glowed gold it felt right. I swung it around it blurred gold and slashed into the ground leaving behind a large cut. I went away into the woods and made my camp.

********

Hello peoples! What do you think? It is going to be a lot better don't worry :)

P.S. I DON'T OWN THE PERCY JACKSON CHARACTERS OR PLOT