Santa claws

My name is Zack and here's my story. It was Christmas eve and my parents are out of town. You might say "What kind of parent will leave their child alone for the holidays" but they said they have to go see their parents first and they will buy me present before they came home. Anyway, it was 8:00 am when they left, I thought I would be fine... I was wrong. Dead wrong.

I heard a knock on the door, I wonder who that would be I wondered. I opened the door and there was a group of people standing there. They started singing Christmas carols. I slammed the door in their face.

Just so you know, I hate Christmas. Now your probably going to say Why do you hate Christmas so much? Well, I just do, all the songs and eggnog drive me crazy. I sat back on my recliner playing clash of clans. Then there was another knock on the door. I opened the door and there was a man holding a bowl full of money. "Excuse me, would you like donate money so the homeless can have a Christmas dinner?" He said holding up his bowl "Um, of course not" I slammed the door in his face. I went back to my phone then there was a scream from outside the door. I raced to the door and opened it... the man with the donations was dead, and on the pavement there was message written in his blood, CURIOSITY KILLS.