Discovering A hero In ourselves

Rest all chapters are kept private...

How many times in life we get an opportunity to be someone's hero. No matter where we live which country we belong to there our times which leave us vulnerable to waves of ocean ready to drown us. At those difficult times we seek for a hero. A hero, who can shield us from the currents, Protect and rescue us, we seek for our knight in shining amour. While thousands of us are searching for our own hero we all have gathered different ways to look for them .A patient seeks a hero in the doctor believing he knows the cure to end his misery.

 A student seeks a hero in his teacher, a hero which will give him the solutions of all his unsolved problems. Examples are many of our real lives heroes. But the questions How can we be someone hero? Remain unanswered. From what I have learned from the world outside those cartoon magazines filled with reel life's heroes. I have come to a conclusion that we don't need superhero powers or bulging biceps or a magic wand to be someone hero more importantly our own hero. We come across so many opportunities to be a real life hero during our course of the day but we refuse to act on them. While walking down the alley if we see a homeless man and forward our help even if our little help may not solve all his problems but even then without doing much we become his hero. When we face problems irrespective of how small or big we evaluate them on the scale of sorrow and pain we have made for ourselves. 

When we fight back, Struggle against the currents and refuse to let go the last breath, the last string of hope we become our own hero. We became Knight in shining Amour not only for ourselves but several people around us who live with a hope for a better world. We become a hero who doesn't need any superpowers, All he need to rescue several others is his head high and lips curled into a smile. Sometimes a few words of wisdom, a full smile, A bear hug can do a lot more help to someone in need than cash or kind we may forward as a alternative. We need to discover a hero in us because we all are heroes. We may not fit into those stereotypes but we are heroes, role models who succeeded to rescue the most important person in their life themselves and it's enough for us to be our hero and it's worth the effort we put in discovering that hero in us.