chapter 2 - andy's house

Once they entered Andy flipped off her shoes and hung up her coat and bag, "So" Andy said "why Andy you left without so much of An explanation" Sam screamed at her "because" was all andy could say and tears started to well up again, "because what Mcnally?" Sam asked again seeing her pain, "because i found out i was... Pregnant then i overheard you telling oliver that you didnt want kids..."Andy said "and then you left so what happened next?" Sam asked " i had a misscarge 3 weeks in but i could face you after what happened and i knew you would hate me." Andy said finally letting go of all of her emotions. "Andy i could never hate you nor move on." Sam said then hugged her then she just let it all out. "Hey Andy your gun and badge is still hooked on your hip you have a lock box round here somewhere." Sam asked her and when he had no response back he noticed that she'd fallen asleep in his lap. so he leaned forward unhooked her gun and badge and put them on the table.But he did notice that she locked the door on the way in so he fell backwards and fell asleep himself. (it had being awile since he's done this, Cuddled with andy and fell asleep.)

*The next morning*

When Andy awoke with her alarm on her phone she noticed that she was in yesterdays clothes and she was in Sams Lap! 'crap phones on 2% luckly i have a charger right next to the sofa for work today, Sam what do i do with him he has to go to work with me he needs to change his clothes.' Andy all thought to herself and wiggled out of sams hold to go get ready but what she didnt realise was sam woke up but kept his eyes closed then once she was gone he groaned his back was killing him.

Once andy had come out of the shower she got dressed for work with her hair still in a towel she ran downstairs to wake sam up and found him making her breakfast "Uhh hey Sam i thought you would have gone not making me breakfast."Andy said pouring herself a cup of coffee. "Nah i thought it would be something nice for you after last night at everything you've had to put up with alone to." Sam said plating her food up for her to eat "Sam... ive had help ive had traci as well." Andy said with her voice breaking to. "Hey, if you think i blame you well your wrong i dont but i know how it must have felt for you to overhear my and olivers conversation." Sam said massaging her shoulders while she ate. "Thanks for all of this and i havnt even asked how you are with all this that im telling you." Andy said leaning back so her head was on his chest so she could look up at him. "Andy im fine dont worry about me worry about yourself you delt with this alone when i should have being there no matter what." Sam said picking up her plate to wash it. "Im sorry sam." Andy said. " its ok go dry your hair so we can leave." Sam said turning around to her.

*once she was in the bedroom

'' trace i have an issue, i told sam and hes fine with it and he understands why i left but hes made me breakfast this morning''
" andy you will be fine stay straight with him and just dont lie to him'' traci explained to her symetheticly.

"I dont think i can do it anymore and its the truth" Andy said falling back onto her bed.

"You will be fine ill see you at work i gotta sort Leo." Traci said,

"Ye im gonna leave go back to my old division they need a detective back so im gonna go." Andy said standing up

"No Andy..." Traci said and thats there convosation over so andy dried her hair straightened it and put it to the side and did a little make up went downstairs and off they went to work.