December 26th (Bonus)

A/N: This is smutty and long ;) ENJOY!

Mitch's PoV

I am engaged! I am freaking engaged! I am freaking engaged to Avi!

That's the only thing I can think about as we exchange the rest of our presents. His proposal has been all I could ever wish for. Just him confessing his love and asking me, I didn't want more. Every girl dreams of having her big proposal but I just wanted it to be simple and in the spur of the moment. That's what I told Scott, hoping he would be the one Avi would come to for help one day. And he has asked Mike for my hand in marriage. Can this man be even more traditional and perfect?

I look at him lovingly and squeeze his hand softly as we sit in an Uber that's taking us to a hotel near my childhood home.

~

Scott had come back in the late afternoon and gave me an envelope containing the voucher for a hotel room that he had booked for the night. He carried a huge grin on his face.

"No one wants to spend their first night as fiances at their childhood home in a Queen sized bed" he said and winked at me. "It's all taken care of, just enjoy your time. Consider it part of your engagement gift."

I hugged him tightly and whispered a "Thank you... for everything" in his ear.

He shook his head. "I just took Dads car and picked him up at the airport."

I chuckled softly. "And helped him pick out the right ring and probably talked to him about everything for hours? He's a perfectionist, I know he has pulled all strings possible."

He grinned at me. "Okay, Kirstie and I have helped him with the ring. As for everything else, I told him he should wait for the right moment and go with it once he feels like it. When he called me from California yesterday he just said I'm coming home to Mitch for Christmas and when I picked him up this morning he pulled the ring box out of his jacket and said You were right, I can feel that today is the day. I'm asking him."

"Don't forget the moment when you lost it and started crying over it!" Avi entered the living room and stood behind me, putting his hands on my shoulders softly.

Scott blushed a little bit. "I was just happy for my Mitchie and glad that I'd get to be a part of your proposal." He sighed. "Anyway, I need to go, we're going out for dinner and I think that the two of you are heading out, soon, as well."

I nodded. "We will as soon as we can pack an overnight bag and get a cab." I was really looking forward to spending the night with Avi away from home contrary to what was usually planned. I wouldn't have felt comfortable doing anything knowing that my parents were in the room under my bedroom.

Scott showed himself out and Avi eyed me curiously. I held up the envelope and smiled. "Scott and Allie booked a hotel room for us for the night."

Avi's eyes lit up instantly. "So you mean that..."

I giggle. "Yes, we will be celebrating our engagement properly. Just the two of us."

~

Soon we are standing at the reception of the beautiful hotel and I handed the voucher to the woman standing behind the desk.

"Mr Scott Hoying has booked the room either for Kaplan or Grassi or both" I explain to her.

She nods. "I'll just have to look, wait a second." She types some things into her computer and nods. "Avriel Kaplan and Mitchell Grassi?"

I nod.

"Alright, I just double checked your booking, everything is cared for. Your room is on the fifth floor, just turn right once you exit the elevator and you won't have any problems finding it. Enjoy your stay here and of you need something don't hesitate to let us know." She hands us a keycard and smiles at us. "Do you need help with the luggage?"