Part 2: The Confession

Taeyeon's POV

"Ow! My fingers..." I whined as I pressed down on the guitar strings trying to make a chord.

"Unnie! Just cooperate with me you'll get it eventually!"

"Seohyun-ah this isn't a skill you just acquire in a matter of hours. I can't do this." Giving up seemed to be the best option from there. I mean, I got her plenty of gifts I'm sure she wouldn't mind right?

"I've been so busy writing this song you know that?" I turn my gaze up at Seohyun who was looking at me with soft eyes.

"You two are so cute together Unnie! I really want to help you as much as I can!"

"Or you just want to get closer to that Im Yoona girl..."

"Aniyo! I don't like her that way Unnie..."

"Who's that girl? She's really really pretty! Omo! She's so cute when she eats!" I mimic Seohyun's compliments to the tall doe-eyed girl who lives on the floor below us.

"Yah! Stop it!" The younger girl pouts while crossing her arms causing a chuckle to escape from my mouth.

"That's not the point! Anyways, just please Unnie keep trying you got all the easy chords down at least! We only have a few more to go!" I let out a deep sigh, contemplating whether I should go through with the song. For Tiffany... I chanted around in my head.

"Okay, I'll finish the song!"

"Hooray!" And so we did just that.

______________________________________

Tiffany's POV

"Hmm, Taetae does like cupcakes... Maybe one last trip to the bakery wouldn't hurt," I muttered to myself as I enter the bakery Sunny's girlfriend owns. As I step inside, a vibrant smell of various breads, pastries, and cakes fill my nostrils. The atmosphere was fairly chill with everyone inside either working away on their laptops or just simply making small talk, or that is until I hear bickering going on behind the counter, but people don't really seem to notice.

"Yuri! You are late again!" A tall woman scolds the other woman who seemed fairly annoyed.

"Oh come on Soo we are best buds! Let me off the hook please?" The tanned beauty uses some rather cringe worthy aegyo.

"Eww no you pabo! I am at work! I can't show favoritism to my employees! Now, get in there and make the coffee miss barista!" She shoos away the other girl straight into the kitchen and puffs out in stress before facing me. The girl nervously straightens out her apron trying to look presentable before speaking.

"Uhh, h-hi! S-sorry about that, welcome to Shikshin Soo's! I'm Choi Sooyoung fellow owner of this fine establishment! How may I help you?" The tall girl introduces herself.

"Hi! I'm Tiffany Hwang and I'm just wondering if you could do something special for me?"

"Why of course! What's the occasion? Birthday? Wedding?... Confession?" She cheekily asks making my eyes widen.

"H-how did you..."

"Let's just say that food is the way to a person's heart!" Sooyoung quotes the slogan of her very own bakery.