Only Chapter

They are so wonderful I can't stop myself from imagining how would I look in one of them. I thought as I looked the various wedding dresses in exposition. Which only made me angry with Sumire for putting the thought in my head. Would Tsubasa think I look pretty in one?

I was so enchanted by the dresses that I almost didn't notice my boyfriend, watching them as well: "Sena-san!" I called out for him, almost blushing by how handsome he looked.

"You are here too?" He asked me with a smile. "I heard you are going to be in the upcoming Wedding Collection."

"Yes!" I answered. "I am going to wear the dress you designed..." I took my Aikatsu cards and showed them to him "... the Girls Magic Coord".

"Are you now?" Tsubasa used an almost mocking tone with me, which normally would make me angry, but I knew he was joking right now. After all, Dreamy Crown is the only brand I usually wear. My boyfriend's designs are the most beautiful to me. "That is a good choice," he praised me.

"Thank you! Are you here for business?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I wanted to design a wedding dress myself sometime in the future. I'm here to study up." He answered me, before turning to observe the dress again.

"You are going to make a wedding dress?" I tried to keep my growing hope from my voice so Tsubasa wouldn't hear it. "One day..." I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. When I looked up, I saw that my boyfriend attention was back on me, which made me even more nervous "... though it may not come for a while, will you design my wedding dress for me?" By the end of my request my whole face was red.

"Who else could do it but me?" He questioned me with a smirk, but I could notice the hurt in his voice.

"Sena-san?" I murmured.

"I'll get going, there's still too much to see and study." With that said he disappear from my sight before I could question him about what was wrong.

Why was he offended? Did my request anger him? Those were the thought going through my head as I was running around, trying to find my boyfriend. When I finally found him, he was leaning against a wall, in a secluded area. He had his eyes closed, it almost seemed as if he was pained by what he was thinking.

"Tsubasa," I called him out softly, trying not to startle him. However, my plan didn't work. As soon as I said his name he jumped in surprise and looked at me shocked. "Why did you run away?" I asked him after a few minutes of just staring into those beautiful purplish-blue eyes. "Did I say something wrong?"

"You didn't say anything wrong." My boyfriend answered me sharply, making me flinch, before trying to get away again. However, this time I stopped him by standing in front of him. "Akari move," he commanded me with such a cold tone of voice and glare. I hated being on the receiving end of them, but I also knew that his anger wasn't towards me. Being his girlfriend for this long helped me understand him better, I could almost say that I know him better than anyone. "Akari..." he began again but I interrupted him.

"Don't Akari me," I told him sharply. "You are not my father or mother; you are my boyfriend. That is why I need to know if something is wrong with you," I tried to explain him my feelings. "We are a team Tsubasa, it's both of us against the world. Or did you stop believing in our promise?" I questioned him in fear.

Does Tsubasa want to break up with me? I thought fearfully.

"What?! No! Of course, I still believe in our promise," he exclaimed. His words made me feel relief immediately. "I just... leave it," he told me with a sigh. "I am just being a kid," I rapidly hugged him when I saw him trying to get away again. "Aakri," Tsubasa sighed before relenting and hugging me back. His hug was so tight, as if he was afraid that I would get away from him. "I am just afraid that one day you'll find someone else and go away. If that ever happened, I would not only lose my muse but my heart."

"Tsubasa..." I murmured. A warm feeling spreading through my chest, making me smile softly. "I asked for you to make my wedding dress not only because I think your designs are the best, but because I wanted my future husband to think I look pretty in our wedding dress."

"I understand," Tsubasa snapped and tried to free himself from my embrace, but I didn't let him. I just kept on hugging him, but this time tighter than before. "Akari if you are planning on leaving just do it now, it will be easier for me to handle than if you do it later."

"For being a genius top designer, you truly are stupid sometimes," I said with a light chuckle. "The one I was talking about is you Tsubasa. Not any other guy." I confessed before leaning up to steal a kiss. "So, what do you think about my plan?"

"The best," he answered, his smile returning to his face and leaned down to get another kiss. "I'll make sure you have the best wedding dress ever... and for your information, you always look breathtaking to me. But I agree you look the best in Dreamy Crown's dresses."