Hogwarts Angel (A Harry Potter FF/Love story)

Disclaimer: I don't own any of Harry Potter character's or places, they belong to J.K Rowling, I just own my character's nothing more.

****************************************************************************

******************Angela's P.O.V******************

Well Hello, My name is Angela Marteniz, but every one calls me angel, I don't know why though, I' am the absolute opposite of an angle, I' am the devil him self, I always pull pranks on my parents but they keep calling me angel, Eh whatever. I actually turned 11 years old couple of days ago, AND IAM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!, you know why??YES THATS RIGHT!!, I Angela Marteniz will soon be an official Hogwarts student, for all who doesn't know about Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, It's a school for special people, like me, not mentally special you twits, I am talking about real special here, about kids who can do magic, we learn there how to control our magic and how to use it properly, Its my dream school.

My parents always told me stories about Hogwarts and their time there, I always thought that my mother's life was so boring by then, she was the smart type of girl who always followed the rules, she even became head girl, so she didn't have much to tell me anyway. On the other hand, my dad had the AWSOMNEST time there!! he was the real trouble maker, most of his time in Hogwarts was in detention, but it was really fun to hear about his adventures with the Maurderers, he was their best friend ,he wasn't one of them though,  I don't know why but he chose not to be the fifth maurderer, they tried to convince him so many times to join them but he always declined. I have a feeling that he didn't join them because of my mother, you see he had a crush on her, but she didn't like him cuz he was a trouble maker, but when she heard that he didn't join the Maurderers...well you know what happened next.

 Although, the story I was fond of the most was the one about the boy who lived, Harry Potter. He was James and Lily Potter's son, and then Voldemort (yes I' am not afraid of the name and when ever someone wince when I say it I feel like stabbing them in the face, with a fork.) the most powerful dark wizard at the time killed them using the killing curse, but when he tried to kill the one-year-old Harry Potter, He somehow lost all his powers and disappeared. people believed that he died for good and will never come back, And since then Harry Potter became the name that every wizard and witch recognise and praise and he became the most famous little boy in the wizarding world, but I think that Voldemort is still alive and hiding somewhere, somewhere far far away from here waiting for the right moment to rise again AND RULE THE WORLD!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!! just kidding but I still don't believe that he's dead.

Anyway, I was sitting in my totally awesome purple and silver room that I decorated my self since I had an amazing sense of fashion, you know my parent always asked me what to wear whenever they... Woah! back to the topic, I was sitting in my room reading my favourite book ever (Percy Jackson And the lightning thief) when..

"Angel!! come downstairs for a minute please" Mother shouted from downstairs, "Coming mummy", I went downstairs as slowly as I could so I wont trip and fall like I always do, But as usual my brain wont register the idea of me not wanting to fall of stairs every time I walk on them, so I tripped over thin air!! (is that even humanly possible!!) and fell like the Llama I am,  but thank God, My dad was waiting down the stairs to catch me like he usually do whenever I walk down the stairs... or upstairs for the matter.

" thanks daddy" I said sheepishly," no worries sweetheart", I jumped from his arms and skipped to where my mum is sitting," so what's up mum??" I asked," the mail came today you know" she answered with a wide smile and knowing look. I stood there for a moment to register what she was talking about then" OH MY GOOOOOD!!!!!!!!WHERE IT IS, WHERE IT IS, WHERE IS MY HOGWARTS ACCEPTENCE LETTER???!!!" I screamed suddenly making them jump and laugh at me," honey, calm down here it's on the kitchen table, go have a look at it", she lost me at 'it's on the kitchen table' so I quickly hopped to where the letter is( yes hopped cuz I' am an awesome hopping rabbit) and opened it, I read it out loud:

Dear Ms. Marteniz,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

The second page with requirements says:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL

of WHICHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

UNIFORM

First-year students will require:

1.Three sets of plain work robes (black)

2.One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear

3.One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)

4.One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)

Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.

COURSE BOOKS

All students should have a copy of each of the following:

The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)

by Miranda Goshawk

A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot

Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi

by Phyllida Spore

Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

by Newt Scamander

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection

by Quentin Trimble

OTHER EQUIPMENT

1 wand

1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)

1 set glass or crystal phials

1 telescope

1 set brass scales

Students may also bring and owl OR a cat OR a toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS

" that's amazing honey congratulations, Now you better go have some rest because tomorrow we're going to Diagon Alley to buy all those stuff seeing that September first is next weak, And don't worry we'll send that owl back after you go to sleep" dad said trying to convince me to go to sleep seeing that he almost never succeed on doing so, I was actually about to argue when mom reminded me that it almost impossible to wake me up in the morning if I' am still tired, so I agreed and went to bed without another word clutching my Hogwarts letter in both hand, and can hardly wait for tomorrow morning to come.

   'I Hope I can meet Harry Potter somehow in school' That was my last thought before I drifted to sweet dreamless sleep.

Angela Marteniz picture is on the side --------->

I shall change it through the books when she grow up

Guys please read it and comment, And if you don't like it tell me, It's absolutely fine with me. This is my first Fan fiction ever, so I hope you guys like it, And please tell me if I should continue or not, it will have an amazing plot and love story I promise. Thanks guys <3>