Cutie <3

"Is she gonna be alright?" I heard an anxious unfamiliar voice say.

"Oh don’t worry about her, she's going to be just alright" I could practically hear the smirk in Ron's voice. The fucker.

I opened my eyes slowly to be blinded by the bright light of the compartments ceiling. I covered them and sat up.

"Ugh… What happened? And can someone please block that painful bright light!" I moaned. The unknown figure moved and stood in front of the light blocking it.

"Thank you"

"It's alright, but are you okay?" He asked concerned. "I' m fine. But my head hurt a little bit" I answered truthfully.

"And for what happened. I honestly don’t know, we were talking and suddenly you just blacked out, you hurt your head when you hit the floor" Oh right, I fainted because that little mutherfucker just dropped the biggest mutherfucking bomb on my mutherfucking head. He is HARRY MOTHERFUCKING POTTER!!!!!!

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG! I can't believe it!! I' m finally meeting him. Since all the stories my parents told me about him, I've been dying to meet him. I mean he is the one who- OKAAAAAY enough fangirling. They're standing right here in front of me while I' m looking like a llama on sugar rush. Well Harry looks confused, while my worthless excuse of a friend is nearly wetting his pants from laughing so hard -_-

You asking why is that?

It's because I already told Ron that I'm like the biggest admirer if Harry, yes, that’s how close we are. And oh how I wish I didn't tell him. Let the teasing begin…

"Oh, that…ummm…I-I was jus-st s-soo exc-cited to s-see ron ag-gain, yeah that’s all" I tried to cover up my actions by this pathetic lie. I don't know why they didn't seem to believe it. I honestly don’t..

Oh I don't know, maybe it have something to do with you STUTTERING AT EVERY GOD DAMN WORD!!!!!!

Just maybe….

Okay this is getting awkward…

 I don't like awkward…

"Sooo… you said your name was…." I pretended that I wasn't the least interested in him, which Ron knew better of.

 "Oh, Harry. It's Harry Potter" he said smiling.

"Nice to meet you Harry, you in your first year?" I don't want him to know that I'm a fan, cuz it's just gonna make things awkward. And I don't like awkward.

Didn't I say that before??

Well, Awkward…

"Yes, I am" Answered Harry smiling.

"Cool. And how do you know Cutie??" I asked.

"Cutie?!" Both of them questioned. One of them smirking. Three guesses who -_-

 “Yeah I mean Ron” I answered him in a Duh tone.

Harry looked at me like I’m crazy and Ron…He kept smirking. The asshole, remind me not to complement him ever again.  “There are three cuties in my life. One of them is this idiot.” I continued.

“Who’s the other two?” Ron frowned.

“The twins of course, you don’t think that you’re the only cute boy in my life do you!” I smirked.
Gosh I’m too confident for my own good, but eh, that’s what I’m famous for.

“Right…Anyway, I met harry ten minutes ago actually, so I don’t know him that well.” Said Ron shrugging.

“Oh, alright” I sat down next to Ron, “So tell me more about you Harry”.