Ch. 21

Kelly in MM

Kelly P.O.V.
I woke up to arms wrapped around me. I looked to my right and saw Tayon. "Good morning ma." He opened his eyes. "Goodmorning, uh did we do anything last night?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "No we got in and you got sleepy and asked me to stay." He said in his raspy voice. "I'm not saying that Its you just I don't want you to see me as the easy type." I assured. He nodded in agreement.

I got up showered and put on black skinny jeans, a black muscle shirt, and black doc martens. I put my hair in a ponytail with a big black headband. I came out and Tayon wasn't there anymore. I walked out to the Kitchen and Navaeh was there with her boyfriend. Keem I think that's his name. "Morning!" I cheered.

Navaeh P.O.V.
"Morning." Me and Keem said in unison. "Oh, and Tayon said he will see you when you come with us to the mall." I smiled. My brother gone settle down. "Well let me go get dressed and we'll head out." I ran to my room. I took a shower did my hygiene. I wore a black tank top, black ripped jeans, a black and white varsity-like jacket that had a N, black Jordan's, and I straightened my hair. To top it off I put on my custom made beanie that was black but said Navaeh in white.

I walked to the Kitchen and grabbed my keys. "C'mon you guys." I said excited. I feel hyper today. Most times I do but I have to calm down. I looked Keem over he wore the same jacket as me but his had a K, black Levi's, black forces, a plain beanie, and two chains. We walked out. "Ooh can I get one!" I whined. He took off a chain and handed it to me. "Stop stealing my style though." He mugged me. I laughed as I sat in the passenger seat.

Kelly was mugging me in the review mirror. I laughed. "Hey Kelly." I teased. "Shut the fuck up y'all got me back here while ya boo'ed up. Shaking my head." She mumbled. Me and Keem busted out laughed. We pulled up to the parking lot. Kelly ran out. "Yayy! Free at last!" She ran to Tay. I laughed. "She a trip. But she cool people ya feel." I said to no one in particular. He nodded. I ran inside to footlocker as always fav store ever. I bought only three pairs of shoes. Next up H&M.

I bought a couple of cute dresses and some shorts, they had some cute shirts I had to cop em. "Why all of a sudden you tryna be girly?" Keem asked. "I was tryna try sum new." I shrugged. "Your beautiful either way. I got a girl who can do both." Keem kissed me. He bit my lip for entrance. I let him slide his tongue through. I did the same. Our tongues danced around exploring every inch of each other's mouth.

"Aye! Daddy's home quit sucking on each other." Someone said interrupting our kiss. I turned and saw King, Lez, Cam, Dee, and Daddy. "Daddy!" I jumped on him. "Uh uh don't daddy me and you was just tongue fucking." He mugged. Everyone laughed except me. I mugged the hell out of all of them. "Shut the hell up." I snapped. I walked off to Rue 21 with Kelly. I bought some crop tops, jeans, and shorts. Then walked to Forever 21. I bought some sandals, cute shirts, and few accessories. Me and Kelly start walking around looking for the gang. Keem texted me.

From: Bae
Wya????

To: Bae
I'm walking but meet me in the food court

From: Bae
aight Koo

"Kelly we gone go to the food court that's where they at." I informed her. "Okay can I get on your back I'm tired." She whined. "How you gone be a dancer but can't take walking in the mall." I raised an eyebrow. "I really don't know." She stopped. "Get on my back." I sighed. She got on and we well I should say I walked to the food court while this fool was taking pictures. I laughed when we made it. "Thank Jesus." I praised. "Girl you ain't been through much pain." She brushed off. I mugged her and she laughed. Then the gang came.