Masterpiece (Vkook)

ATTENTION: Jeon Jungkook is holding an audition for a beautiful person to be painted for a competition. Only girls ages 18 through 25 can attend this audition. The only condition is that you must just show up between 2pm through 5pm. GOOD LUCK!

Jungkook is a 18 year old who is well known for his beautiful paintings and wonderful looks. Everybody loves how he expresses beauty very interesting through random people on the streets, animals, and everyday objects. He paints every stroke with love and perfection on every painting he has created. Jungkook is known to have paintings that are PERFECT. He creates so many masterpieces but doesn't know that he is one.

Kim Taehyung is a strange creature. He wears very colorful pastel clothing that intrigues anybody. He is the brightest thing in the room because he isn't afraid to shine. Taehyung is always himself everyday and everywhere. When everybody is as fake as plastic dolls, Taehyung is the realest person one can ever meet. He wears lovely flower crowns and has a big heart for everybody. He is Kim Taehyung and that's why Jungkook can't get over his hopeless crush.

Jungkook is known to be pansexual so anybody basically has a chance with Jeon Jungkook. But, the only thing he is attracted to is Kim Taehyung. Oh how Jungkook wishes he can build up courage to talk to the colorful boy who is everywhere around town. But he is scared that a colorful boy like him wouldn't want to be with someone who can create beautiful masterpieces but doesn't believe that he is one himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Calm down Noona! He will definitely choose you for his masterpiece. You're the second prettiest person I know." Taehyung compliments.

"Whose number one?", replies Kim Taeyeon.

"You're looking at the number one prettiest person in the world." Taehyung says while dramatically flipping his imaginary hair.

"You're such a dork!", she jokingly speaks while pushing Taehyung playfully.

"Next is Kim Taeyeon!", yells Jungkook from his art studio. He suddenly blanks out because Kim freakin Taehyung is sitting in a wooden chair wearing a magnificent colored pastel pink leather jacket. Jungkook is having alarms going off in his head because he literally cannot believe he is this close to Kim Taehyung.

"Hey Mister! Um, my sister went to the bathroom very quickly so she wants me to stay and talk with you for a bit. My name is Kim Taehyung and you must be the talented Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung speaks cheerfully sticking his hand out for Jungkook to shake.

"Um, uh, yes. Come in. I l-love your jacket a lot." Jungkook smiles yet he feels like his stomach might just explode. He actually wanted to say that he liked Taehyung's face but that would've been a bit too much.

"Do you decorate a lot in here? It's very beautiful in this room." He smiles that freaking smile that kills Jungkook's heart a little inside. He swears that he is sweating oceans.

"Ummm, it's usually just gifts from very nice noonas." Jungkook says while shaking a little bit too much.

"Taehyung, we got to go asap! Mom is furious that we left the kids alone at home!", exclaims Taeyeon.

"Sorry that I have to go, but it was nice to meet you! Here's my number if you want to hangout." Taehyung says very calmly. He quickly takes Jungkook's arm and sloppily writes his phone number on the tan arm.

They rush out of the room leaving Jungkook with a fluttering heart. He quickly yells out into the room of about 107 girls, "Sorry ladies! I already found my masterpiece. It was nice of you guys to come though. It's much appreciated." Jungkook was basically fake smiling the whole time. He could care less about those girls.