Chapter One

I filed Mr. Johnson files in alphabetical order. Not worried about the young man sitting in front of me typing away on his computer. He always stayed in his office, working day an night. I heard he sometimes doesn't get any sleep, and that he is always cranky and loses his secretaries.

When I was done, I stood straightening my skirt. "Would you like some coffee." I questioned him.

Yea, yea sure and a glazed donut." He said. I nodded, and went to the break room.

"How's it going?" Jeff questioned. Jeff and I have become well acquainted.

"Well I guess. I can be glad to say I made it for a month. So pay up." I laughed.

"Uh, uh, uh. You have one more day, and then you will pay up." He joked.

"Not going to happen. Now I need to make coffee and get him a donut." I scowled him for making me lose five minutes. I made coffee, and grabbed a nice warm pastry from the bright pink box and went to his office. I calmed myself down, and opened the door. (She was running to make sure he wasn't impatient, Ik I didn't make that clear ig. Haha)

As I set his pastry and coffee on the his desk, I could feel his eyes on me. "I will be back, just going on my break." I told him, without looking at him. Feeling my face flush from the extra attention, I grabbed my jacket and left his office once again. I headed back to the break room, and chatted up with Jeff on my break.

He informed me on his life. Jeff's girlfriend and Jeff himself,  are moving in together. He plans on proposing to her in a month. I hugged him. "Strike one, no P.D.A. in my company." We let go, and I saw Mr. Johnson standing there with his cup of coffee. "Get back to work, Mr. Louis. As for you Ms. Lee, I expect my regular coffee. Not this sugary mess. Here's a list of things I need you to do. Here's my credit card, I trust you to not spend, steal anything off of here. Also here's my keys." He said. I just nodded. He handed me a list. "Remember it's on the list, it's not that complicated. Also don't bother me, and my coffee needs to be in my hand in five minutes." He said, walking off.

I looked at his cup and saw he drunk it all, why the sudden change in mood. I hurried and made his coffee, giving it to him. Before I could leave the room he stopped me. "Ms. Lee I will be home early tonight. I expect you to be done with everything at seven." He informed me.

"Yes sir." I replied not letting him get to me.

I hurried outside to the parking lot, and  spent twenty minutes looking for his car. When I found it, I was scared I was going to crash it. I couldn't afford to pay for it if I did. I drove slowly got his car washed, and waxed. I got his dry cleaning, and was about to go to his house. I instantly stopped the car, and pulled over. I didn't know where his house was, I called him and he finally picked up.

"What do you want, Mrs. Lee." Mr. Johnson replied in monotone.

"Mr. Johnson, you never told me where you live."

"Are you illiterate? It is on the back of the paper I gave you!" He questioned loudly. I flipped it over, and there it was.

"Sorry to bother you sir, I honestly didn't know." I apologized. He hung up on me, and I tried calming myself down. I hated being yelled at, he could have told me in a nicer way. I put his house into my g.p.s, and started driving again.

Pulling up into a huge mansion, I parked the car. Grabbing his dry cleaning, I opened the door. I found the living room, and laid them there. Calling Jeff to come pick me up, only because I couldn't risk myself getting into a wreck.

When he arrived, I got in. "So, your at his house, care to explain." He asked.

"Since we were showing P.D.A, he felt the need to torture me and give me chores like I am a maid." I responded, and he laughed.

I hope you guys enjoyed. ♡♡♡♡