Make Up Break Up

okay this is for r5_viners_life1 I hope you enjoy Emily :)

Emily Pov.
I sat on the couch looking at the time. It was 5 minutes after midnight. I was beyond mad at Hayes. He never came this late. He had told me he went out with Nash. I don't think he did. I'm afraid he is cheating on my with another girl. I was thinking and thinking until my thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. I didn't even look back knowing it was Hayes. " What are you doing up at this time Emily you should be asleep" he said concerned. I started waking up the stairs. I was ignoring him. He keep on asking me what's wrong. I sat on my bed trying to ignore him. "Come on Emily what's wrong" "You that's what it is. you say your with Nash but your probably not. Your probably with anther girl. You have been coming late for the past week Hayes am I no good. I can't take this anymore." "No Emily I'm sorry" he ran to me as I walked out. "No Hayes sorry won't cut it I just need some time to think bye Hayes" I walked to my car and drove to my parents house. No one was home so I just went to my old bedroom and layed there. My phone was ringing and I picked it up. It was Nash. "hello" I said. "Emily go back to your house Hayes is crying so much he isn't with anther girl was with me. We were trying to make a surprise for you for your anniversary but I guess we used up a lot of time it isn't his fault he would never cheat on you he loves you" " omg I feel so bad I'm going back right now bye Nash" You ran to get back to you car and hopped in. You ran into the front door and up the stairs. You heard Hayes' little sobs and ran to him. He looked up and had a smile. His arms were around you. "I'm so sorry Hayes I love you so much what was I thinking " you said in his chest "No Emily I'm sorry I would never cheat I love you so much" he said you looked up and he looked down at you. You both Leaned in for a kiss it was perfect. "so how about some cuddles and movies?" he asked with a smile on his face. "YESS ha" you said looking into his eyes. It was perfect.

so this was my first request it was fun making. we have so many reads thank you so much. you guys can request me anytime:) -Shorty