Chapter 3

Harry's POV

" Harry Taylor called, she asked If you guys were still on for tonight?" What was he doing? He knew that Sophia was here.. What the hell was he thinking. I pushed him to another room

"What in the bloody hell do you think your doing" I said screaming trying not to scream to loud where Sophia could hear.

"What do you think your doing?"

"What do you mean, I'm here with Sophia."

"Exactly, HARRY you don't have to get every girl you please you dont have any care for anyone do you? Sometimes I wonder if your truly my bestfriend.. Not once have you asked anyone of the boys if they liked her. But your Harry so if they did it wouldn't matter."

What he was saying was true , I haven't noticed that I wasn't thinking about any of the boys.

"But she's nothing that can ruin our friendship she's just another slutty girl!" i said to louis even though i knew nothing about her,  plus i had a history of calling girls names and sometimes never meaning it.

"Louis I'm so-"

I heard a small voice speaking very low.

"I'm going to go."

"Let me drive you home."

"Nope I'm fine. Bye"

great, she left before anything could even happen. Ugh now my skin was boiling, even though i had a good friendship with louis and I's she was different, for some reason evertime i bring a girl here and she leaves quick i didnt want her to leave so i chased her.

"Like I was saying Louis I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you my intentions weren't to hurt you. But i really like her, this time its different. please i have to go."

I could hear my voice changing from a caring tone to a violate one.

"She probably doesn't even like me anyways."

I didnt even want to think if she liked me, he's my mate why am i getting so jealous? "you never know.." i said turning my back.

I ran after Sophia & i fount her.

"hey whats the rush?" I ask confused, maybe she heard our conversation. GREAT! MAYBE SHE HEARD ME CALLING HER A SLUT. DAMN I FUCKING HATE LOUIS MAYBE IF I DIDNT HAVE TO KISS HIS ASS I WOULDNT SAY THIS.

"um.... my grandmother she needs um me"

i could tell she was lieing but i dont want to upset her anymore

"let me come" i said sounded alittle to needy but she needs to know i want her, for god sake she could want me back ..

~

 Sophia's POV

Damn harry was irresistible, but i just told him my grandmother need help. when she was fine. what do i say.  I really want him badly & we cant go to his place, & my grandmother is home so we cant to mine. So in the spur of the moment i said...

"lets just drive around" I said i could feel butterflies in my belly.

"hey we can do that & maybe go to zayn flat?"

"sure thing"

_________________________________________________________________________

what do you think will happen?

will they hit it off?