Holiday part 2

Holiday part 2
Tomoe's POV
"I doubt this'll work brother" I said to the red haired idiot." I don't think we can make this worlds money with magic." I added on "oh hush Tomoe." My brother replied as he added the charm to complete the spell.
~~~3 minutes later~~~~
"HOLY SHIT WE'RE RICH, NOW WE CAN BUY (Y/N) STUFF FOR CHRISTMAS!" We screamed. Well, off to the mall we go.
~~~At the mall~~~~
The first store I wanted to shop at was Victoria's Secret, I mean, I want (Y/N) to look good for me Christmas night, I want her to be my present you know what I mean*wink wink*. Grabbing all of the lingerie that I liked, I made my way to the check out counter. After  I payed and left to go find other things that'll certainly blow her away when she opens the presents.
Akura Ou POV
"Pervert"  I mumbled as I saw my brother stuff all the panties he could find in one basket. Shaking my head, I made my way to the store (Y/N) works in, hot topic. I took all of the stuff I could find that matched her the most and bought it. After that, I made my way to a jewelry shop to buy (Y/N) a necklace that was gold with her name etched in it. After placing the expensive piece of jewelry in my shopping bag, I met up with Tomoe to head home. 
~~~Christmas Day~~~~~~
(Y/N) POV

I marveled at all the presents that were stacked underneath the tree. I sat down on the couch and handed the boys their gifts. Akura Ou opened his and his face lit up. I had gotten him an expensive and nice pair of black leather boots."Thank you." He said as he hugged me. Tomoe scoffed and opened his. A smile appeared on his face when he saw that I had gotten him a hand carved smoking pipe. He nodded his head in gratitude. I looked over at the tree and noticed that there were still many presents left."it's all for you" Akura said.
I grabbed a blue box first that was from Tomoe. When I opened it I noticed it looked like a silk type cloth. Picking it up, I help it out as it unraveled and revealed a skimpy and silky kimono robe that was very short at open in the chest area. I started blushing and I put it back in the box. Tomoe winked at me each time I opened his presents  (which you opened first) . Every thing from him was lingerie , panties, or heels.  All that was left was Akura's presents. Each. Box contained stuff that I would actually wear. Only a small box was left and I opened it. I gasped, a gold necklace with my name on it shone in the light as I held it up out of the box" Akura, you shouldn't have-" I was cut off when he wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear."I'll put it on you" and he placed the necklace on my neck and clipped it.
~~~~time skip~~~~
I placed my hand  on my chest. Why did my heart beat so fast when he wrapped his arms around me.

I know I know it's crappy but eh
Contact me
Twitter: AkuraOu_
Kik: honey.senapi.
Snap chat: TomoeAndAkuraOu
Skype:gumi.the.perv
Ifunny: AkuraOu_
Instagram: Kamisama_Cosplay
Anime amino: TomoeAndAkuraOu
Quotev: TomoeAndAkuraOu