I FOUND HER

Dalain POV

When me and my best friend Clayton was getting out of my car, I smelled something really good, it smelled like  roses and starburst. I ran to where the sent led me, (witch was the beta's house).

Clayton was behind me. My wolf yelled mine! So I knew that I was about to find my mate. We went into the house. Clayton looked at me in a weird way.

When I got into the house, there was a little girl sitting down in a mini sized chair playin with a doll house. I was walking over to her when suddently, I seen a man walking up to her and grab her by her arm and yelled at her, I growled loudly, untle she said "I was commin uncle.

I walked into the kitchen, and the little girl smiled at me, and she ran up to me and huged my leg. When she touched me I felt a little tingle run through my while leg.

As her Uncle (James) holds her I feel jealousy fill every inch of my body, I want to hold her close in my arms and feel her little head sit on my shoulder like her Uncle is.

Elizabeth! I hear a woman call out, the woman then comes in view from behind people and walks over to her. She grabs her and I growl and step a little bit closer to them, I swear to god if that lady hurts my mate, I swear I will kill her. "How many times did I tell u to come take a bath." The woman says. My mate giggled, I  sowwy mommy.

Oh so the woman is her mom, I calm down a little.
The woman smiled at me, hello Dalain. "Mommy I wanna get down now".Elizabeth says. Her mom put her down, and she walked over to me and said "Hi mister Alpha.."

I wanted to make eye contact with her, so I got on my knees, and said "hello Elizabeth. She then blushes, and then hug/hide behind my leg.