Going Shopping

2 years later

Dalain pov
Today is the day that I have to go shopping with my little mate. She asked me last week, but I was busy doing paper work.

Elizabeth pov
YAY!!! Today is the day that I get to shopping with Dalain. I really like Dalain, but he is way to old for me. I'm glad he doesn't have work to do in his office. Elizabeth, are you ready! I hear Dalain call/yell. Yes I will be down in a minute. I'm ready. Will you buy me anything I want. I asked with a puppydog face, witch is my trick ro always make him say yes when u want something. When we arive at the store I go straight to the clothe area. I pick like 10 dresses, 2 booty shorts,1 pair of jeans, and 7 cut up shirts. And I get some sun glasses and necklaces. Then I make him go to the s ihoe section. I get a pair of black heals, and some flats. He go to pay for them, then we finally get home. My dad looked at Dalain funny when he walked into the house with alot of shopping bags on his hands. My dad then starts laughing. Mom starts to laugh when she walked in as well. Then I had to laugh. He got mad Adam's said what so funny, never seen a dude go shopping before. Then he looked down and started laughing as well.