Accidental

(aka lowkey telling your crush you like them without even noticing)

After another battle was beaten (it was pretty easy and didn't take much time at all) Ladybug and Chat Noir left the scene early so they weren't flooded with reporters.

They both hopped onto a random rooftop out of sight of any people. Both their miraculouses were full due to the short and easy fight.

However Ladybug seemed down and was more quiet than usual. "Is everything okay my lady?" Chat asked her with a worried expression.

She sighed in response and lowered her head, "I think the guy I like doesn't like me back." Chat was taken aback thinking she would've said something like "It's non of your business silly cat." Although he was sad she took no interest in him he gave her a small smile.

"Why do you think that?" He asked and Ladybug looked up at him with a small frown. "He seems to take no interest in me. Probably because I'm so nervous and jumpy around him.." She muttered the last part not wanting to give away too much about her real identity.

"Hmm, well some guys just can't read girls well? I would know." He sat back against the roof they were sitting on and she gave him and slight smile. "Thanks kitty."

They sat there for a minute before chat finally said something, "What's his name...?" The question took her off guard and she shrugged, "You probably don't know him. He's in my class." Ladybug didn't know whether to tell him or not, he most likely didn't know him so it was probably fine to tell him? It wouldn't do any harm.

"Yes but what's his name?" he asked with curiosity and she was about to answer before her miraculous beeped signaling she only had little time left till she transformed back to her normal self.

"Guess I should go." She stood up and was about to leave, "Oh and his name is Adrien. Adrien Agreste." She said before leaping off.

Chat obviously stayed there shocked. He knew her. The real her. Sure he didn't know exactly who she was but she was in his class. And there weren't many girls with black hair, blue eyes and acted the most nervous around him. He suddenly smiled and felt like jumping with joy. Marinette was Ladybug. And he was Adrien.

Maybe later he would stop by Marinette, tell her the news. Or just stop by and say nothing about the new information he had learned.

.1:4