Point of view

I dedicate this story to my sister who celebrated her birthday last November 21

~~~~

Vhea's Pov

Im a better person now Finally MOVED ON thanks to those GUYS Who BETRAYED me, LEFT me and CAUSED me a LOT of pain in the PAST. It does'nt matter anymore the MOST important is THEY are the REASON whyI met my BUTCH Danszhien.

Flashback

I was studying Vocational Course in Mindoro, Nursing Aid to be exact. Love is just a "playtime" for me im not into serious relationship Until i fell in love with Eugene, he was my bestfriend and eventually became my first serious BOYFRIEND. Every single day i fell for him because he's so sweet and loyal i thought it would lasts till forever but i was wrong it only lasts for 1 year. Before my graduation he ask for an anniversary gift i did'nt think twice and gave it to him, i know it's wrong because i was just 17 that time but i love him. After our graduation he broke up with me,

"Im still inlove with diane im sorry vhea" he told me

Fuck! after i gave him everything, he'll dump me???!!! Few weeks later, i've heard that Eugene and Diane are living together. Now i realized that he never LOVED me Im just so STUPID for letting him to use me, Because of too much pain i decided to leave and go to manila and find a job. It's hard at first but eventually i finally moved on, i did'nt notice that 2 years already passed.

My stay in manila was great and i really love my job but my uncle starting to get all my salary as a payment for staying at their house so i leave because i can't what he was doing , YES i need to repay them but that's too much! In the first place My salary is not quite good and he knew it but still he's getting all of it. It's my first day of work at URC Here in Laguna and i'll be honest this job is killing me!!! it was not easy as i expected. Food and Beverages really SUCKS and i really want to resign but i had no choice so i continue working and as they said "You'll used to it" Luckily i really used to it. I met a lot of friends in this job including HIM Jared my 2nd boyfriend, he's our company engineer. Kind, sweet, understanding and funny characteristicsof him that i fell in with him. He wants me to live with him, so i agreed to that set up because i really love him and i thought our relatinship was perfect but it changes when we were living in the same roof. They were a wealthy family that's why His mother never like me for him but ignore it because i know how Jared loves me but History really repeats itself he's still in love with her ex fiancee just like Eugene. I love him but i got tired that'swhy i ended up our relationship.

End of Flashback

We were together for 2 years and still counting, Im so lucky to have her in my life. She maybe Stubborn, Childish and Bipolar everytime but that's how i love her, She's so genuine. Being part of their family is a blessing for me they really love me the way i am, Even i lied to Danzshien during our 1st months together . She still's understand it and accept me that's why i love her more than my life, i can't afford to lose her she's my everything NOW. Our 2 is full of trials that makes us stronger.
God I owe you Alot thanks for giving me a chance to meet and eventually live with her. I Love You MyDanzshien! Thank you for loving and giving me chance to be with you and your family.

Danzshien's Pov

"Famous"

"Chic Magnet"

"Handsome"

That's how they describe me Hmmm. Well I can't Blame them They are stating the fact Just kidding BTW Im Danzshien " Your Butch Next Door" HAHAHAHAHAHA! If your not aware what "Butch" is