Imagine for Yarelie Reyes w/ Liam at the beach

Yarelie’s POV

Liam and I have been dating for almost 2 years now. We moved in together 5 months ago and it’s nice to wake up to him every morning.

“Yarelie?!? You ready to go?” Liam yelled from downstairs.

“Yeah Liam! Just finishing getting some things together.”  I yelled back to him.

Liam & I are going to the beach today. But he won’t tell me why.

**At the beach**

Liam had this really nice picnic set up for just the two of us.

“So…umm Yarelie.. we’ve been dating for about 2 years now and I love you.” He was stuttering and he looked a little nervous about something.

“Yeah, are you okay Liam? Is there something I should be worried about?” I asked starting to get really nervous.  

~thoughts in your head~

“I hope he’s not going to dump me.”

“I love him so much.”

“ Why is he so nervous, and sweaty??”

 “Am I hearing the beginning cords of “Little Things’?”

~back to reality~

I see Zayn walk out and start singing:

Your hand fits in mine

Like it’s made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I’m joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

Then Liam came back out and started singing:

I know you’ve never loved

The crinkles by your eyes

When you smile

You’ve never loved

Your stomach or your thighs,

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I’ll love them endlessly.

The rest of the boys kept singing while Niall played the guitar.

Liam looked at me with the biggest grin I’ve ever seen in my life.

“Yarelie Reyes..  I’ve loved you since the first time I saw you. I knew in my heart that we were going to be together forever. We’ve been through all the hate, fights, love….and everything in between. I want to keep our relationship going forever because ‘I love you and all your little things’. So would you do me the honor and make me the happiest guy in the world right here right now…” Liam says and gets down on one knee and I instantly know that he’s proposing to me. He looks up at me and says, “Yarelie Reyes will you marry me?” He pulled out a really stunning diamond ring in a ‘Kay Jeweler’s’ box.

“YES!! LIAM!! A MILLION TIMES YES!!” I said as Liam got up and spun me around in circles and then he put me down on the ground and we had a 5 minute make out before we heard the boys ‘coughing’ reminding us that they were still there.

*The day of the wedding*

I had all my bride’s maids helping me get ready. Louis, Zayn, Niall & Harry all Liam’s groom’s men. Eleanor, Perrier, Jillian (the writer of this..me), & (Y/B/F/N).

Knock knock

“Come in!” I have no idea who’s at the door.

“Wow! Yarelie! You look stunning.” I see Niall poke is head around the door. He looked at me and then he looked at his girlfriend Jillian. They are so perfect together.

“Thanks Niall. Are we starting?”

“Yeah. The bride’s maids and the groom’s men need to start heading out.” Niall said.

I was watching as Louis and El, Zayn and Perrier, Niall and Jillian, & Harry and (Y/B/F/N) walk down the aisle. I linked my arm with my mom and dad as the walked me down the aisle.

All I could see was Liam standing there at the end waiting for me awe struck. I love him so much.

Now we’re at the part where we say “I DO!” and exchange rings.

“Liam Payne do you take Yarelie Reyes to be your lawful wedded wife?”

“I do!” Liam said as he put the ring on my finger.

“Yarelie Reyes do you take Liam Payne to be your lawful wedded husband?”

“I do!” I said as I put the ring on his finger.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride.”

Liam and I both leaned in and had a long two minute first kiss as husband and wife.

Man I love him so much. I’m soo happy that I married him.

I wrote this for someone on a facebook page I manage. Tell me what you think and if I should keep writing. Thanks guys. Keep reading!! :)