51

"Hey I brought you breakfast," Jc sighed, kissing my forehead and handing me a bag. I didn't move. "I'm not hungry." I whispered. "Come on Em, please eat something. Do it for Kian. You know he's worried about you." I thought about our fight from earlier and shook my head. "Not now."
"Wanna tell me what happened?" Jc asked after finishing his sandwich. "He drank." I said. "How much? When? Did he just drive off?"
"I don't fucking know Jc. He drank, then he got all mad at me, then I told him I wasn't sleeping in the same room as him, then I went to one of the other rooms. A few hours later I went to go talk to him, but the hospital called me and said he was here. I don't fucking know when he left, or where he was going." After the silence between us seemed unnecessary, I finally looked over at Jc. He seems puzzled, like he wants to say something.
"Is something bothering you? You just don't seem.. Emma-like."
"Yeah my fucking boyfriend just has surgery because of internal bleeding. But no, other than that life is just so fucking dandy!" I sarcastically smiled. "I'm serious. Something else is bothering you." Jc said, not amused. He knows something happened. I may as well just tell him.
"Remember Marcus? The one who a.. the one who.."
"Yeah.. Why?"
"Well he was my uber driver an-"
"Are you okay? I swear if he didn't anything I'll fucking kill him!"
"No Jc, he a.. he kissed me.. and I.. I kissed him back."
Jc sat there in silence. "Please don't be mad at me." I said as tears formed in my eyes. "No Emma i'm not mad.. I just.. Wow." For some reason I started crying. Hysterically. I got out of the chair I was sitting in, then sat on Jc's lap before hugging him tightly. "Why are you crying, Em?"
"I-I kissed someone else w-while my boyfriend was in s-surgery. I'm c-cheating on K-Kian while he's fucking d-dying."
"You're not cheating on him, and Kian's not gonna die. He'll be fine Em."
"H-he's gonna be so m-mad at me. I-I've already fucked up enough."
"Just.. Just don't bring it up for now, okay? One dramatic event at a time."

I've been sitting in Jc's lap for awhile. I think he genuinely enjoys my presence which is new. "If I'm too heavy I'll get off. I'm sorry if I hurt you." I said, suddenly becoming self conscious about my body. "No Emma, I can barely tell you're here. It's okay." Jc said, pulling me back down on his lap. I gave him a weak smile before resting my head on his shoulder.
"Ms. Pottorff, Kian's able to be seen now." I looked at Jc and he nudged me to get up. "Go ahead. I'll be in soon." I kissed his cheek softly before slowly getting off his lap and following the nurse to Kian's room.
He's not as bad as I was expecting. I mean there's a couple bruises here and there, but this isn't the worst I've seen him at. I shuffled over to his bed before lightly grabbing his hand. Kian instantly squeezed me back, and I let out a small sob. "I-i'm sorry Kian. I'm sorry. P-please don't die." He opened his eyes and studied me. "I'm not gonna die," Kian almost spat, causing me to feel like there's an empty pit in my stomach. I stood there awkwardly, wanting to pull my hand away from his. "Who else is here?" He's being so rude, I hate this. "J-Jc.." Why am I so upset. "Stop stuttering. It's annoying." I quickly pulled my hand away from his. "What the hell is wrong with you? I've been so fucking worried about you! It's not like this is my fucking fault Kian! You're the one that got drunk! You're the one that got all pissed at me! You're the one that fucking drove off in the middle of the night! None of this is my fucking fault!" I yelled. "You know what is your fault? Hooking up with my friend while I'm in surgery." He said it so blankly, emotionless. "What the hell are you talking about?"
"Marcus drove you here, then you fucked him in the parking lot."
"First off Marcus is your fucking friend? He's the one that fucking assaulted me at school. And secondly, I didn't fuck him. He kissed me you asshole." Kian sat there in silence, his jaw clenched. "I can't fucking believe you Kian. Do you even know why we're here? You drank. You fucking drank. And you wonder why I don't want you doing that. You're fucking eighteen! You've been drinking for three fucking years Kian! There's a reason we have laws for this!"
"Maybe if you weren't so fucking stressful, I wouldn't have to drink!" I don't want to say this, but I know I have to. "I'm done Kian. I'm fucking done with all of this. I don't know why I kept on giving you so many chances. I'm going to New York. I-I can't be here anymore. This way I can get away from you, Jake, Anthony, your good pal Marcus, Sam, and my parents. Trust me, by the time you get out of here, all of my stuff will be out of your house." I said, tears threatening to form.
"Emma.." his facial expression changed. He looks sad now. Good. "I'm done Kian." I said again, hurting even more this time. "You can't just fucking leave like that." he said, sitting up. It obviously hurt him to do so, but I can't cave now. "Goodbye Kian." I said, leaving his room.

Alright guys. That's it. Afraid of Kian Lawley is completed. A new story will be up by next year. All the love everyone.