His Zanpakuto

Naruto had just failed the genin exam, again. And he was looking for redemption. "All the jutsu in this scroll are too damn hard!" Naruto shouted, frustrated at the difficulty he was having at learning any of the techniques in the forbidden scroll. "Ohhhhh, what's this" Naruto questioned as he came across a strange sealing pattern. "I guess if I just..." he said as he put his hand on the seal. "Naruto! Where are you!" Iruka Umino said as he ran into the same small clearing as Naruto. "Oh, there you are Naruto. What happened to you, and where'd you get that sword?" Iruka said as he looked at Naruto. Nothing was discernably different about the boy, accept the addition of a sword to his repitoir. "Oh, this, I just found it in the scroll Mizuki said I needed to get to graduate" Naruto said as he pointed to the weapon. "Mizuki told you to steal the forbidden scroll? That could only mean..." Iruka was cut off by a large shuriken whizzing by his face.

"Don't look so surprised Iruka. This has been my plan since the beginning. Hey Naruto, wanna hear a secret?" Mizuki said, trying to trick Naruto. "Not really" was the only response Mizuki got, and it was the one he least expected. "Instead I want you to stare in awe of the beauty and ferocity of my power" Naruto said as he drew his sword. "What are you talking about Naruto?" Mizuki said as he slowly began to back away. "These blades dance in the wind, encompassing all that you see. Scatter, senbonzakura." Naruto said as the blade of his sword transformed into smaller blades, that catch light and give off the appearance of cherry blossoms. "W-what is that?! Stay away!" Mizuki said as he tried running away, to no avail. The blades caught up to him, and shredded, him. As Naruto resealed his blade, Mizuki lay there dead."So, do I graduate?" Naruto asked as he walked up to the completely dumbfounded Iruka. "Y-yeah" was Iruka's only response.