apart

Ashley has been ignoring all her texts from Michel and Megan. She hasn't been going to school. She looks at the texts but doesn't answer them. She hasn't been out of her house since she had last seen Bella. ( you can probably say that Ashley is depressed at this part of the story).  Ashley doesn't know what to do she is thinking about running away but she isn't sure. By  morning she woke up took a shower  and called  the school and pretending to be her mom to call her in. Ashley has nothing to do the entire day. She sits at home and watches TV. She thinks about running away she tries to call Bella she doesn't answer. She leaves her a message saying that she is thinking about running away.  She makes breakfast she eats a bowl of cereal. after that she gets out of her pajamas. She gets in her car and goes to the store and gets things to make dinner. She buys things that she thinks she could make a dissent meal from. She pays for them then leaves. She puts the food away. When she is done she takes a shower for the second time she doesn't even realize it. ( You  might think that Ashley is crazy for not remembering if she has taking a shower but she is having a rough time). She gets out of the shower and gets new clothes on. She does some laundry. It is almost 10:00 she thinks time is going slow. She wonders what she would be doing if she was at school she wonders if Michel and Megan are wondering where she is. She sits down on the couch and turns on a movie. She wonders if she would talk about it she would feel better.  By 11:00 She starts to make lunch she has just a sandwich. She eat's a quarter of it and throws it away. She misses seeing people. She starts to fall asleep.