Chapter Thriteen

{Ricky's PVO}

Josh's pained howl echoed through the woods. The sounds of clothes being ripped to shreds filled the air. I shifted to my 300 pound massive white fur coated wolf.

"Let's go." I yelled. Christina interjected.

"One of you stay behind and get help. We need back up."

"I'll get help." Chad answered.

"Go." I roared. He took north, getting help.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready."

------------------------------------------------------------------

{Josh's PVO}

My hand were we strapped by steel cuffs while I trashed back and forth and watched as he touched what belongs to me.

"You like that don't you." He whispered in Brent's ear.

"No." He shouted.

"Since your being bad I guess you deserve your punishment."

"No please."

"Let's entertain your mutt shall me."

"You better not." I shouted as my canines extends.

"Or what?" He challenged.

" When I get out of here I'm going to rip your fucking head off."

"Is that so?" His hands zipped Brent's pants.

"Im sorry Brent." I chocked out.

{April's PVO}

"April" someone gasped.

"April please." Hands cradled me.

"Rick we need to take her to Dr.Vivian now." A female voice shouted.

"April stay with me."

{Ben's PVO}

Warning the sexual content your about to read was done by cupcakes. As a warning you may skip but if not your a perv lol.

My hands rubbed against Brent's groan. Toughing him is like nicotine, I'm addicted. I massaged it was he whimpered. To top this all off his helpless lover is watching and doing nothing about it. I always knew I was better. My lips passed my Brent's fragile neck. Gliding my tongue across the smooth surface I sinked my fangs in Brent's neck. As his warm, flesh blood fills my taste buds he gasped and screamed.

Pounding and slamming on the door brought me back to reality.

"Max discard of Brent, send him to the other room." I ordered.

"Yes boss." He mumbled, quickly grabbing a num Brent bridal style he ran.

The door came slamming down as a pack of wolfs approached us.

"Couldn't handle your self like a man so you called back up?" I chuckled deeply.

"Your the one causing all this." A girl stated as her eyes analyzed me.

"Yes and I'm going to be the one to finish it." I presumed in my fighting stance and pounced on her.

{Brent's PVO}

"Max?" I asked in a raspy voice.

"What fag?" He grumbled.

"Why are you doing this?"

"You wouldn't understand."

"Yes I would just talk to me." He placed me on the steel platform, tying my hands down with leather straps.

"No you wouldn't!" He yelled, pacing back and forth.

"Yes just please." I begged. How could one person have so much hatred towards me when I never do anything towards them? I've been asking my self and this is my chance to get the answer I've been wanting to know.

"I like you a lot Brent." He shouted as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"W-hat?" I gasped.

"It's not normal okay. I keep asking god over and over why do I have feelings for guys, why do I have feeling for you." He chocked out.

"There's nothing wrong with being gay max. It's as normal as a girl and a boy. You can't be ashamed of who you like or what gender your into."

"But I like you, how is that even possible."

"If you like me then why do you keep hurting me?"

"It's just.. He didn't get to finish his sentence as Josh's hands snaked around his neck.

VOTE, LIKE COMMENT, HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!