I can't wait any longer

Sasuke's P.O.V

I was just about finished with my guard duty when a smiling blonde came running over.

"Hey Naruto. What's up?" I asked.

"N-nothing. It's, it's just that I'm finished now too and I wanted to know if, if we could hang out." He panted whilst twiddling his thumbs.

"Sure. Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere you want."

"How about I treat you to some ichiraku ramen?" I said and the second I did his face lit up like a Christmas tree and he was beaming ear to ear.

"Thank you Sasuke. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

I would never even consider offering anything to anyone but with Naruto it's different. Theres just something about that boy.

"Hn" I replied with an expressionless face but on the inside I was smiling.

Naruto began to run ahead and as he did his pants started to slip lower and lower. After his last mission I guess he lost quite a bit of weight.

Just before they could reveal any more than his waistband of his boxers he pulled them back up. He quickly turned around and my gaze shot up, not wanting him to see me staring at his ass.

"Hurry up slow poke." He giggled in a playful tone to which I let a small smile cross my lips.

When we got there Naruto greeted 'Old man' ,as Naruto likes to call him, and ordered himself three bowels of ramen whilst I only asked for one.

"You hungry?" I asked in a sarcastic tone to which he smiled and nodded.

"Last mission we ended up spending the final two days with no food and I've not really got around to eating since then."  He laughed scratching the back of his head.

"Well in that case order as many bowels as you like. I don't mind, really." I spoke with worry and concern laced in my voice. Damn, I've really got to get better at supressing my emotions around this boy. 

After we finished up and I paid, I turned to Naruto and asked "What would you like to do now then?"

"Could we maybe err... go back to yours." He stuttered nervously making himself look adorable.

"Sure" I shrug. I walked up behind him, took a hold of both of his arms, pushed my body up against his and teleported back to my room.

I stood in that position for another minuet ,loving the warmth he was giving me, before he pulled away, slightly flustered. I wondered why until my eyes travelled down his body and I noticed his little 'problem'.

He noticed me staring and quickly faced away but his flushed face made my want for him grow even stronger.

I walked up behind him and got us into the same position as earlier, with my own erection pressed against his ass, and whispered in his ear "I can't wait any longer." I watched him shudder as my hot breathe hit his ear.

Then he turned around and pulled me into a hungry, needy kiss. Both out tongues fought for dominance which I quickly won and the blonde moaned into the kiss as my tongue began to roam his mouth.

He was clawing at the back of my my top and I allowed him to slip his hands under before I forced us both onto the bed. I broke our kiss and filled my lungs with some much needed air and straddled my hips over his. I began to grind my hard member on his causing us both to moan at the friction- him louder than me.

"Sasuke." Naruto moaned as I looked into his half-lidded eyes feeling only love and lust for the withering boy beneath me.

I felt my member twitch at the sight before I leaned down to make my mark on him. I began to suck, lick and nibble at his neck which made him moan even louder and when i found his sweet spot his noise was practically bouncing off the walls.