I'm Back In Business and I'm Hatching-ish

Sup guys, that's right I'm back and playing Wizards 101 on my laptop.  Its been really long ever since I have been updating, but I went on Wattpad to see my old documents.  When I saw that I got 90 views I was so ready to get 100 views, so now I'm ready to tell you what's going on after I typed chapter 2 which was called " Bye Bye to Magic " which was sad if you have read it, but if you haven't read it and you'll find out what was so sad.  For all of you who read chapter 2 or didn't, keep reading because I have been playing for the past weeks and I am finally happy to get an adult pet and hatch a new one with somebody else or with another adult that is owned by me.  If I didn't tell you already my adult pet is a unicorn named Chloe.  When I went to the Hatchery in Pet Pavilion, I found someone to hatch a pet with, but here comes the bad part in every story, it cost so much gold it was unreal even though the pet gave a card, it was like 25,775 gold, somewhere close to that amount of gold, but it didn't even matter because I will never get that much gold unless I play everyday.  It was so insane I felt like it was impossible to hatch a new pet, so I just got a cyclops named Bruno.  I thought if I had two adult pets that were mine and didn't give a card except Bruno than it wouldn't cost so much.  I didn't know what would happen since I didn't get Bruno to adult yet, but I will guess that there will be no difference in the cost of gold when you actually think about it.  Who cares if I get an adult pet or not, but people will care if I defeat Malistaire just like how other wizards did...

                                                                             To Be Continued

~ Joseph Lay P.S. I don't sell chips.