My mother is cheating on joey!

So after when me and Joey woke up my mother came home so we had to hurry up and get dressed and pretend like we didn't have anything about each other so we got up and we went into the kitchen where my mother was cooking break fast I walked in and said good morning mother she said good morning Joey and goodmorning to you Jessica as we were eating Joey left the room because he got a call from his work then all of a sudden my mother says guys what Jessica what mom she said last night I didn't come home because I was at the bar, my mother works at a bar so it made since but then she told me that when she was there she met a guy and I said what about Joey she said fuck him I had sex but I don't want any more kids so we used a condom then I said that's great mom I need to tell u something too she said what I fucked Joey last night we used a condom as well she said that's good that you fucked each other you too are great for each other he has a big dick you have big boobs so I'm happy for you guys my mom then said that she wanted to have a 4 some me her Joey and the guy she met last night and I said sure lets ask Joey right when we said that Joey walked in what's up I told him you wanna have a 4 some you me my mom and the guy she met last night he said of course I wanna get in the vagina again n see those big ass boobs okay you guys stop just wait till tonight okay mom.
I hoped you guys liked this chapter my cousin made it, it's kind of weird but oh well I guess they like having sex but stay toned till the next chapter also sorry for the short chapter luv u all 😊💗