Aaron X Helen?

Aaron's POV

Hi my name is Aaron. I am a new comer. I came form (insert village name bc idk what to put. Now back to the story.) I just came to Phoenix Drop high and meet a lot of people so far and they seem all nice people. I walk into class and see this beautiful girl sitting down with her head on the desk and her hood on. WAIT. DID I JUST CALL I GIRL I JUST SAW TODAY. Snap out of it Aaron. My first class is Math.

"Hello you must be the new student right?"

"Yes. My name is Aaron."

"Well hello Aaron. I am Mrs. Taylor but you can call me (put in the comments what the name should be but for now make up one bc idk what to put.)"

"Hi. Umm were should I sit?"

"There is a seat next to Helen. You may sit there."

"Ok. Thanks."

She is a nice teacher. I have to sit next to a cute g- AARON WHAT DID I SAY BEFORE. YOU ONLY SEEN HER FOR THE FIRST TIME. YOU JUST CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH A PERSON YOU JUST MEET.

After class

"Hi Aaron. My name is Helen!"

"Hey."

"So are you new here In Phoenix Drop High?"

"Yea. I just got here yesterday and started school today."

"Oh ok. If you like I an maybe show you around tomorrow? That is if you want me too?"

"Ok. I will meet you at the gates at 3. Sound good?"

"Ok see ya Aaron!"

"Bye."

OMG I AM GONNA GET A TOUR AROUND THE SCHOOL WITH A BEAUTIFUL GI- ugh I gotta stop doing that. I only just meet her too. Maybe I should get to know her a little bit more.

Helen's POV

When my head was down on my desk with my hood on my head then I heard the classroom door open. All I thought was that a kid in my class was really late. But everyone was here. When I looked up this new guy walked in he was wearing a hoodie with no shirt underneath so people can see his abs and was wearing a ......mask? Weird..... no one wears mask that I know of in this school. Mrs. Taylor or (I NEED A NAME THO. PUT IN COMMENTS) To tell you the truth he dose look kinda cu- NO NO NO. HELEN DON'T THINK LIKE THAT. YOU ONLY JUST MEET THE GUY. Maybe ou should show him around the school tomorrow? Yea I think I should do that. Besides he just might have a Girlfriend back where he came from anyway.

"Hi Aaron. My name is Helen!"

"Hey."

"So are you new here In Phoenix Drop High?"

"Yea. I just got here yesterday and started school today."

"Oh ok. If you like I an maybe show you around tomorrow? That is if you want me too?"

"Ok. I will meet you at the gates at 3. Sound good?"

"Ok see ya Aaron!"

"Bye."

I can't believe I just did that. I have to admit he looks cute. Maybe he likes me too. Huh, maybe when we get to know each other more then he will ask me out. I KNOW for a fact that I will say yes to him.

~~"MAGICAL TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO U BY JAZMYNE AND LARUANCE MY NEW BF." "JAZMYNE AND LARUANCE GET OUT OF MY BOOK NOW BEFORE I TURN INTO THE DEVIL AND PUT U GUYS IN HELL FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE'S!" "UGHHHH FINE. WE JUST WANTED TO BE IN THIS CHAP FOR A LITTLE BIT. IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK?" "YES AND I HAVE A SPOON AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!" "LARUANCE RUN!!" "HEY WAIT FOR ME BAE!" SRRY ABOUT THAT GUYS NOW BACK TO THE BOOK~~

Next day

It is after school the next day and I am waiting at the gates for Aaron. Oh wait here he is now.

"Hey Aaron! Are you ready for the tour?"

"Yea I guess."

"Great lets get going!"

"Alright."

"MAGICAL TIME SKIP WHEN THEY R DONE WITH THE TOUR BROUGHT TO U BY JAZMYNE AND ADRIANA" "ADRIANA AND JAZMYNE GET OUT OF MY BOOK!" "NAH WERE GOOD!" "I WILL TURN INTO THE DEVIL AND KICK ALL UR ASSES!" "Ugh fine bye see ya at the 500 reads special for the other book and in this book" SOWWY ABOUT THEM GUYS NOW LETS GET BACK TO THE BOOK

Aaron's POV

So when we were done with the tour she walked me around town and meet all of her friends. They are really nice and they invited me to a Christmas Party that they are hoisting. Well Helen invited me. I hope that means that she asked me out. Nah probably not. Just as a friend.

"Hey Aaron?" Helen asked

"Yea."

"Are you going to the party?"

"I am not sure yet. But I might come. It depends."

"Oh ok. Well if you do come tell me before so I could show you where the party is. Ok?"

"Alright. Well see you later."

"Bye."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek. And I wasn't expecting that to happen. I guess she like me too heh.

"Ughhh. Gotta go bye!"

And those where her last words before she ran into her house. Well this is gonna be good.

HEY GUYS. SRRY I DIDNT WRITE OVER 1000 WORDS BUT THE NEXT CHAP IS GONNA BE THE CHRISTMAS PARTY. YASSSSSSSS. I AM SO EXCITED. AND U GUYS KNOW HOW TO GO OVER 500 READS. DAMM. WELL I LEFT U ON A CLIFT HANGER BC MY AdrianaTheGamer LEFT ME,larmau0218 AND Garmaurules_18 ON ONE SO THX A LOT ADRIANA. ANYWAYS HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED. HUGS AND KISSES FOR ALL. LOVE YA BYE.