Mailks Girl

The book The Way is coming in book stores today. Its a romance story. Its 10:45 AM, as i look for it in Barnes In Nobles, they are sold out.

"Looking For Anything?" the worker asks me.

"Yeah That New Book The Way"

"Oh, I Have One More Copy In The Desk" he replied.

"Thank You!" i said as he hands me the book.

"Im Zayn Malik!" the worker says

"Im Julie Miller!" i said as we shook hands.

"Do You Like Nicolas Sparks?" Zayn asks

"Omg Yes! I Love Him! I Love The Book The NoteBook!" i answered.

"Mine Is The Notebook Too!" Zayn replies.

"Oh, I Forgot To Pay You!" i told Zayn.

"Dont Worry About It!" Zayn says with a smile

"Thanks! You Sure?!" i asked

"Yeah Dont Worry" Zayn answers.

"Heres My Number" i said as i handed him a slip of paper with my number on it.

"Bye!" i said as i couldn't wait to read it. He waved in reply. Zayn Is Tall, Tan, Has Black Hair, And Brown Eyes.

As i drove home, i wanted to read The Way so badly. As i pulled in the driveway i unlocked the door and jumped on the coach and read. It passed 20 hours, And i was already have way through the book. I woke up in the moring and went to work, as i went to the bakery, i noticed Zayn there.

"Hey!" u greeted him

"Hey! What Are You Doing Here?!?!" Zayn asks

"Oh! I Work There! What Are You Doing Here!?!?!" i ask

Zayns eyes were so beautiful, i dont have a crush on him though.

Zayn smiled.

"Cool! Its My Lunch Break, Thought I Could Use A Treat!" Zayn answered.

"Well It Was Nice Seeing You! I Have To Get Back To Work, Bye!" i said

"Bye!" Zayn said as he walked out of the bakery. As was over, I couldn't wait to go home. When i got home, i finished The Way, Im a pretty fast reader. Im short with green eyes and short, blonde, hair. Its 1 Am and i got a text from Zayn.

"Hey! Wanna Go See A Movie Right Now? Dont Worry Its Not A Date!:)"

"Sure!"

"Ok Bye!"

I ran outside to my car and drove to the movies. As i went inside, i saw Zayn sitting at a table, waiting for me. "Hey Julie! What Do You Wanna See?" Zayn asks.

"Can We See The Purge? Or Are You Too Scared!" i joked with him.

"Sure! And No Im Not! Hahhaa, I Love Horror Movies!" Zayn answered while smiling.

"Two tickets to The Purge" Zayn told the guy at the booth. As we got our tickets, we went inside the theater where it was being played.

"Omg! Im So Excited!" i squealed.

"Me Too!!!" Zayn said. Through out the movie we screamed, jumped, it was really good.

"Thanks For Inviting Me Zayn! I Had A Really Good Time!" i said

"No Problem Julie! And Me Too! Maybe We Can Do This Again" Zayn replied

"Ok! Bye" i said.

"Bye!" Zayn said while waving at me. As i turned i the engine i smiled because i was glad to have Zayn as a frie

In the moring, me and Zayn for on the phone for hours, telling jokes, laughing, sharing more about ourselfs. "Im In A Band One Direction" Zayn shared. Its nice to have a friend to talk to because i know i can count on Zayn, hes already like family to me. We talk twice a day, He tells me more about One Direction. That day i went to Target and bought their two albums Up All Night and Take Me Home. In the moring, the listened to both of the cds and i fell in love with the songs and band but Zayn was my favorite, I dint see Zayn as a famous, British, singer, i just see him as a friend in my eyes. *beep*

"Hey Julie! Can U Comeover?"

"Sure! On My Way!"

As i got ready, i put on makeup and headed in my car. When i got to Zayns house, i rang the door bell and he lead me to the furniture.

"Julie Theres Something I Gotta Tell You" Zayn said while squeezeing both of my hands.

"What Is It Zayn?" i ask. Zayn pulled me closer to him and leaned in to kiss me, we kissed for 20 minutes while he held my waist with his huge, sexy hands. As he pulled me away he said

"Im In Love With You Julie" i took his face and started kissing him while smiling.

"Im In Love With You Too Zayn" i said. He smiled and locked his arms around my waist even tighter. He looked so hot tonight. I started moaning and that turned him on, i bit my bottom lip and that turned him even more on. This turned into a hot makeout session.

"I Love You So Much" Zayn groaned while planting lazy kisses on my neck. I started to lock me legs around his waist.

"I Love You Too Zayn, I Will Always Be Your Girl" i said in a sexy voice. Zayn was such a good kisser and turned me on very easily.

Zayn pushed me against the wall while whispering "Im Your Bad Boy Now Sweetheart" i started to giggle, his hot breath landing on my neck tickled me. Zayn was so good at turning me on i couldn't control it anymore. As we are kissing, Im ruffling his hair, my hands are around his neck and his are around my waist. Zayn started to kiss me more softly. After 6 hours, i lied on his lap and he started singing to me. Zayn is a bad boy, not sex wise but his looks and his personality is, im just glad that i can be with him as boyfriend and girlfriend. In the moring Zayn cameover, we lied on my bed and started laughing, telling stories and jokes like any other good couple. I was his girl and he was my boy. "You Are So Gorgeous Julie" he said in a husky voice.

"Yeah Right" i replied. Zayn cupped my face and said

"Don't You Ever Say That Again About Yourself Again, You Promise Darling?" Zayn ask

"I Promise"