Chapter 4

ELLA P.O.V

 The next day I wondered about what I felt for Christofer. I mean, he's not ugly, not anywhere close, but I didn't like him.. I couldn't, not with how much my sister likes him. I wouldn't hurt her. I'd had somebody do that to me, not the best feeling..

 "Ella! Get up, you have to drive me to school!" Alli yelled. She was one of the only 18 I knew that doesn't have her license. I walked down the stairs and grabbed my keys off the table as I passed. She was already standing by the car door, ready to leave.

I looked at her and realized something was different about her. I studied her for a few more moments and realized what it was. She was wearing a lot more make-up than usual. Usually she would only wear lipgloss and eyeliner. Today she had foundation, mascara, eye shadow, and lip stick on. I wanted to ask questions, but I refrained from doing so. I had a feeling on why she was doing this. Probably dressing/acting/wearing as much makeup as, the popular girls, because she felt popular for making out with THE Christofer Drew.

I rolled my eyes and unlocked the doors. She got in and glared at me. Woah.. Oh yeah. Glare at the girl giving you a ride to school. Real smart.. Halfway there I turned on the radio and she suddenly started talking. "God, you're such a bitch. I mean, who leaves a concert for the singer singing their song. Total bitch." She said snottily, smirking.

 I stopped the car and unlocked the door. "Get out." I said simply, hiding my hurt and anger.

Her smirk dropped and she looked confused. "what? Why?" she asked. Stupid.

"I'm not going to listen to my own sister call me a bitch when i'm giving her a ride to school. Get out of my car. You can walk the rest of the way."

"But i'll be late!" she said, thinking she was smart.

"I don't give a fuck about if your late. Get OUT  of MY CAR!" By the end, I was yelling.

She refused to move, so I got out, went to her side of the car, opened the door, unbuckled her seat belt, and pulled her out. "You can take the bus from not own. Better start looking for a house too. I'm not going to live with someone who thinks they're oh so popular because a famous person kissed them. Nor am I going to deal with you calling me a bitch. I told you yesterday I didn't want to go, that I didn't like them.  I still went for you, but I left. Deal with it." I got back in my car, and drove off, tears falling freely from my eyes.

My own sister.. I thought. I drove home, locked all the doors and went to my room. I cradled the razor in my hand, thinking of my past with it. I wasn't going to go there. Not again, but I thought about it. I set the razor down, laid in bed, and cried myself to sleep.