Chapter 7 - Day 6

"So, you just want to be famous so you did that thing?" Maria interrupted. I rolled my eyes and walked outside.

But before I went to the door I remembered the song. I went back to my journal and continued the song.

Next up, the tune and base of the song. I have found the song like smooth and chill. Next is for dance party.

I went to Jade because we have 1hour free time. Then we talked about the base and the auditions for my bands will be on Day 12!

"And you're gonna have your band after the auditions! Oh, it's Christmas Eve! Merry Christmas! Enjoy the snow!" Then Jade built a snowman.

Jade is really fun to be with but, I think Callie is angry with me. Call her!

Callie? Hey! Merry Christmas! I miss you all!

Ugh, duh, it's still Christmas Eve.
You can't even visit us here!

I promise, one more week Callie I'll be there.

Well I don't miss you. You didn't even appreciate me anymore.

Callie! Wait!

And she hanged up. Maybe I was really being a bad sister. Well, I'll be back at New Year.

Me and Jade went to the canteen and ate the hot special Ramen. That was delicious.

Too bad, Callie isn't with us.

Then I went back, I saw Demi waiting for me. "Bye Jade, tell my family Merry Christmas and I Miss them!" I screamed.

"Oh there you are! Crizhia, Danny and some of us are waiting for you at the hotel, would you like to come with us?"

"Of course Demi! Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas too Crizhia."

Then we went to the hotel, They all seems to be happy. "You look hot in your outfit Crizhia!" Maggie said.

"Thanks, but the weather is cold." We all laughed. Then they offered a hot chocolate drinks. With mallows!!

It's a great cold weather, and Callie seems to be cold hearted right now. Tomorrow we have an interview.

"Merry Christmas to all!!!" Demi pulled me up the stage and we sang together.

••••••••••••••••¥•

Merry Christmas to all the readers!!! ❤️💚