Untitled

The first bell of 8th grade rang loud in the halls as I headed out of my homeroom and off to first period. I was already dreading this because josh and Alex were both in my class. Josh and Alex were two of the four popular guys. They both hate me with a burning passion and I don't know why. They don't even really know me, but then again no one does but me. I can't be myself it just doesn't work for me. If I was myself I would burst out in a musical number in the middle of fourth period French. I got to my class, L.A. I walk in the room and the teacher points to my seat. On one side of me is alex, the other josh. I am at the very back of the room where the teacher can't hear anything we say. I stand in the doorway, delaying my imminent death. After everyone is staring at me I walk to my seat. A few people whisper to each other which may be due to the fact I was the last person to enter the room. I sit down and right away josh looks at me and says "sup bitch?" Alex laughs and high fives Josh. I cringe and look at the front. Not even two hours into the new school year and I'm already dead. The rest of the class was just stupid "welcome to eighth grade! Have your parents sign this, it's homework." After fifty minutes of this boring hell the bell rings. I grab my binder and laptop and bolt out the door. Headed for chorus. The best class in the world.