The Bad Boy

Aela's P.O.V.

"Hey Aela" I heard his annoying voice I turn around and saw his forest green eyes staring right at my big brown eyes, "Hey Harry" I replied, "Hey Louis, Liam, and Niall" I smiled at them. Niall Horan the food lover, he doesn't stop eating. Trust me if you have a fridge full of pizza don't invite him.

Liam Payn the smartest in the gang and the kindest he's always serious.

Louis Tomlinson the best friend of the one and only Harry Styles. Louis is very sassy and funny and loud but if you piss him off, you would see the other side of him.

And last Harry Styles the player of the gang he doesn't date and he doesn't believe in love. He'll just use you and break your heart but you have to admit, he is very attractive.

"How are you doing?" He asked kindly, "I'm great, now that you are here." You can probably here the sarcasm in my voice. With that he just walked away without looking back. "Niall is so hot!!" Diana said out of nowhere. I furrowed my eyebrows at her and gave her a 'what the hell look' and she just shrugged her shoulders.

At the corner of my eyes i saw the 'Queen Bee' of the school walking towards me with her two friends in both of her side "Hello Beth", I said in a girly voice once she was infront of me she just gave me a small smile, "Hi Aela" she said as if she was kind, "I see you still haven't grow" I said. I was actually taller than her I was 5'5 and she was 5'0 flat, she just glared at me and said "You're just wearing heals." I looked down at my Converse and laughed at her " Oh really! Because the last time I checked I was wearing Converse and you were wearing Stilettos." I replied with a small chuckle she huffed and flipped her and said, "This is not over." And with that she walked away I laughed and saw my best friend putting on lipstick. "Ew" I said to her, she looked at me weirdly but I just shook my head.

****************

When the bell rang, Diana and I started heading to our first class Biology. After an hour and a half I head to my next class and saw that it was my Music class, my favorite subject. Once i got inside I greeted my teacher and she asked me to take a seat. "Okay class, since it's the first day of school I want you guys to introduce yourselves in front of the class when I call your name, Okay? Why don't we start with Aela." said Ms. Bennington. I stood up and headed in front of the class. "Hi, my name is Aela Gabriella Ryder." I started, "I'm 17 and i have a passion for music." I said confidently with a smile and when i was about to sit down the door swung open. I saw the bad boys took their seats, when Harry saw me he smirked but I just faced Ms. Bennington and I listened to her. After a few minutes the bell rang and she told us that our homework is to write a song and present it in front of the class, I grab my things and went to the cafeteria.

**** Cafeteria ****

I saw my bestfriend sitting on a table waiting for me. Once i bought lunch I started heading towards the table "Hey Aela how was your Music class?" She asked with a smile, "It was great but i have a problem." I sigh "What is the problem?" She asked "The bad boys are there!" I said and grumbled in annoyance. After school i head home and saw my mom cooking "How was your day?" Mom asked "It was great." I replied happily but my smile faded away quickly. "Where's dad?" I asked my mom she just sighed and said "He's working late" "Oh ok." I said. I headed straight to my room and started writing my song called "I'm Gonna be Fighting."
'Remember the promise we had?
The words you said I'm gonna be fighting,
I'm gonna be fighting for us.'

Once I finished the song I smiled and re-read it to check if there's mistakes. I corrected all the mistakes and smiled approvingly at myself. I started to feel a little sleepy, but I brushed it off and started to write another song. I was at the middle of writing my song, suddenly I felt my eyes starting to get droopy. The next thing I now is everything went black.

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-/

A.N. ❤️
Hi sorry this chapter is really short. The song in my story is really my song and I wrote it.😁 If you want to know the whole song follow me on Instagram- @xxaeowyn18xx
I'll update soon☺️ Byeeee teeeheeee.