Chapter 7

Time skip

/seohee's pov/
Chanyeol and I are quite close now. But I have one question...

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE MILLIONS OF BUTTERFLIES ARE FLYING ?

OH WELL.. But I felt comfortable when he's around.

/chan's POV/
Is it the Right time now to Confess?? Ughh... Cause Seriously I think I fell In...

LOVE? WTH chanyeol! MAN UP.. GO CONFESS ..

/jane's pov/ (You Thought I forget Her already right? XD)

Aigoo Chanyeol once brought A Girl I think Her Name is Seohee? AS I CAN SEE, LOVE SPARKS BETWEEN THEM..

NO HELLA WAY

I need Chanyeol TO GO BACK TO ME.. I LOVE HIM.. I NEED TO KILL THAT GIRL..

/seohee/
Chan yeol Asked Me To meet Him At a..

BEACH?! WTF ITS WINTER IS HE INSANE??!!

Argh Oh Well Should I wear Turtleneck or Bathing Suit? -___-

QUEEN OF FASHION PLEASE ANSWER ME -,-

But I feel Somehow Exciteeeedd

/author's Pov/
Seohee Wore A Cute Bikini Inside Her Turtle neck Outfit. on her way To The Beach There's Jane who Stalked Chanyeol.

"Channie!" Jane put up on a flirty  voice when Chanyeol is setting up The dinner table.(yeah NEAR THE BEACH)

"What the hell are You doing Here?!" Chanyeol's Stern voice startled Jane.

"Oh I thought You Prepared All This For Me" Jane

"Nope This is for Seohee.. So Please Go away"Chanyeol Pleaded

Jane Scoffed and Ran back To the parking lot.

On the other hand Seohee saw A Famillar Figure when she's parking
A Girl figure.. When The Girl's face met her gaze, Her Face falls.. Its Jane..... Seohee thinks about the last time she's at Chan's House..

/flash back/

/seohee/
I asked chanyeol where the comfort room is. Chanyeol pointed to a nearby room .

I quickly walked Over There cause seriously I NEED TO PEE...

I was About To open Tge door when someone inside open it. She's dressed up in a Maid uniform I smiled slightly and move backward For her To go out. But she didnt. Instead She's Just Standing there and Giving me A Death Stare. I frowned a Bit. I saw her name on the upper Right part of her uniform, On the name plate Its written 'Jane' . She smirks at me Before Gripping my wrist  Tightly. She whispered 'Stay away From Chanyeol, He's Mine if you dont, WE'LL MEET AT YOUR OWN FUNERAL '  I think my breathing stopped. But I cant Ignore or Avoid Chanyeol , I still Dont know if I already Fall for him'

End of flashback

I quickly averted my gaze somewhere.
Good thing she ignored me.

I walked to chanyeol a little bit tipsy.
"Yoda!" I called him.

"Omo! Princess" He went up to me gave me a hug.

Woah I wish he wouldnt break the hug.

And yeah he didnt -,- so i broke it instead. Kekeke

"YahAre you nuts? We just met Awhile ago " i giggled

"Haha yeah But I missed you already" He said and flash a cheeky grin.