Justin Biebers Butt

"Hi! And welcome to Superfruit, the best show on the Internet, my name is La Croix" said Scott, "and my name is Perrier," said Mitch. They proceeded to ramble on trying to find something to talk about for this episode. They talked about their tour with Kelly Clarkson and random things. They were finishing up with their weekly obsessions and fav songs.  Throughout the whole video Scott couldn't stop staring at Mitch and his lips, he just wanted to be off the camera so he could kiss his boyfriend.  They finally said goodbye and Mitch got up to turn off the camera, but as he got up he elbowed Scott in the jaw. He laughed and said, "Oh my god, I just hit you in the jaw," "Oww." Said Scott, "it's your own fault... Daddy," Mitch said to his boyfriend, and he was about to kiss Scott when he remembered that they were still on camera. He started to get up to turn it off, but Scott pulled him back down. "Leave it on," Scott said In a deep raspy voice. And Mitch was immediately turned on. He sat back down on Scott's lap, straddling his muscular thighs. He looked down at Scott's face and kissed him.
Scott licked Mitch's lips, begging for entrance, and Mitch parted his lips letting Scott's tongue explore, as he entered Scott's mouth with his tongue.
They made out for who knows how long, when Scott pulled away, "we're still on camera," he said seductively. "I know," Mitch replied, "Let's put on a show," he whispered into his boyfriend's ear.
At that Scott picked Mitch up by the waist and plopped him down on the bed, on his back and kissed him. Mitch partially sat up, and tilted the camera so it was facing them, then went back to kissing Scott.
They had gotten their shirts off and were kissing each other's neck. Scott licked Mitch's earlobe and bit down, tugging on the smaller boys earring slightly. Mitch had his hands at the top of Scott's boxers, tickling his v-line softly. The bigger man giggled swatted at his boyfriends hands. Mitch was growing impatient and pulled on Scott's boxers signaling for him to take them off, he complied. While he was in an upright position, he bent his head and put his warm breath on Mitch's crotch.  He licked the soft underwear slowly, then began sucking on the fabric and what was underneath.  After a few minutes of this and Mitch moaning with pleasure and anticipation, Scott tugged Mitch's boxers. Scott stayed hunched over the lower half of Mitch's body and began pleasuring his boyfriend with his mouth.  He licked up the side, then let the tip of his tongue graze the tip of his member.  He soon began bobbing his head up and down, feeling Mitch go down his throat, each time feel himself gag a little bit, and loving it.  As Scott was sucking and licking, Mitch threw his head back on the arm of the bed and tugged on Scott's hair, pushing his boyfriend's head down and pulling back so they were looking at each other.  Scott's eyes were watering a little bit with Mitch's côck lodged in his throat, but the sight of him looking slightly uncomfortable and submissive, made Mitch extremely turned on.
Once Scott had given sufficient oral pleasure to Mitch's cöćk, Mitch did the same to Scott.  Scott loved his boyfriend for many reasons, the fact that he had known him since he was ten, his fùckîng amazing voice, his incredible sass, his kindness towards everyone, his amazing taste in music and everything, but one thing Scott did not expect when he and Mitch got together, was Mitch's talent at giving błöw jôbś.  For such an innocent boy, Mitch sure knew how to pleasure his man. He wrapped his lips around Scott's huge 9 inch, uncut, and went all the way down, his lips giving pressure to the sensitive hair around Scott's member.  While he was still all the way down, Mitch licked the sides of Scott. He slowly and steadily came back up.  Now he just licked and sucked the tip, making Scott's foreskin come over the tip and Mitch licking the inside of it.  Mitch bobbed his head, consistently going all the way down, and somehow not stimulating his gag reflex.  All the while Scott admiring this art.  In no time at all, Scott was ready to climax.  "Fück, yeah baby, I'm gonna cûm!" he said between moans.  Mitch heard and looked up nodding and signaling to him, to do it while he was still in his mouth.  Scott let go and released his load, feeling it fill up Mitch's mouth even more if that was possible.  Mitch swallowed the entire thing, looked up, licked his lips, and smiled.  He came up and kissed his boyfriend on the mouth so he could taste himself.  "Fück, baby, you're the most talented man I know".
"Oh yeah?" Mitch replied as he licked one of Scott's nipples.  Scott was already turned on, "You are pretty talented yourself,".  At that Scott sat up, picked Mitch up and rolled the two of them over so Scott was on top of Mitch's back.  Scott straightened up and pushed Mitch's torso down on the bed while his pretty, hairless, little äss stayed pointed in the air.  Mitch looked over his shoulder at Scott, he bit his lip and smiled seductively at Scott, knowing what was coming.  Scott smirked back at Mitch and lowered his face to Mitch's tight, pink hole.  He licked it gently, then stuck his face in and worked his tongue and lips in a rhythmic way.  He licked all around and then stuck his tongue in slightly.  He stayed down there, penetrating and sucking on his boyfriend, knowing that it's what drove him the most crazy.  Mitch groaned and grabbed a pillow needing to clench something. 
Without any warning Scott pulled his face out, came up and kissed Mitch slightly on the back of the neck and began sucking on his neck as he simultaneously inserted his côçk into Mitch's äśś. 
Scott hugged Mitch's body close to him as the began feeling a rhythmic pulse between them. As Scott began moving faster he picked up Mitch's small body and flipped him over so his back was lying on the bed.  He then sped up even more so both boys were losing their breath and groaning. "I'm gonna cüm" said Mitch, and white fluid covered his stomach. The clenching of Mitch's walls and the sight of his orgasm got Scott to climax as well, and as he did so he leaned down and kissed his lover. They continued kissing as Scott pulled out.
They then just lay there, on the bed where they filmed their last superfruit episode, naked, holding each other and smiling.
"We're not going to post this whole video, are we?" Asked Mitch.
"No I don't think so," Scott laughed. "But we'll have the footage forever, just for us,".
"I love you," said Mitch.
"I love you too," said Scott.