BDSM- Sub/Dom (Part 2)

Sorry I haven't updated in a while guys! My life has been crazy, but I hope y'all are well!

Here's some smut!
*

Scott and Mitch sat on the edge of the bed.
"I wanna know what you are comfortable with before we start," Scott said. "I'm going to show you a couple of toys and tools; I want you to tell me what you would be comfortable using." Mitch nodded and Scott got up and walked over to a big closet. He held up some whips and floggers, all of which Mitch nodded to. Then he pulled a few things out of a drawer, announcing them as being: nipple clamps, cock rings, and hand cuffs.

At this point both Scott and Mitch were getting extremely hard.

The last drawer Scott walked over to held butt plugs and vibrators. "This is what I want to start with. Are you ready?" Mitch nodded. "Ok, the way this works is you call me 'Master' or 'Sir' whenever you address me, if you fail to do so you will receive a punishment. You will obey me at all times or you will also receive a punishment. Understood?"

"Yes," Mitch said.

"Yes?"

"I-I mean, yes Sir," Mitch stuttered.

"Good boy. Now crawl to the middle of the bed and get on your knees with your forehead against the bed and your ass in the air." Mitch did as he was told, his heart was beating faster than normal, but it was because he was more excited than he was scared.  He had never done anything like this, but somehow it felt right? "Good, now reach behind yourself and slowly pull down your pants, but not your underwear. .  .not yet," again Mitch did as he was told, slipping the black skinny jeans of his round, plump ass, only for them to rest at his bent knees.  At this point, Scott crawled on the bed, behind Mitch, so that the small Sub could not see him.He ran his hands over the tight, navy blue boxer-briefs that the small boy was wearing. 

Mitch sat up a little to look at what Scott was doing behind him.  Scott quickly and forcefully pushed him back down by the small of his back, so that his chest, his neck and the side of his head where pushed against the covers.  Scott held his hand there so that Mitch could not move as he continued groping the small boy.  His fingers teased at the elastic on the waist band, and with the hem on his inner thighs.  Everything he was doing was so gentle but it drove Mitch crazy. 

"M-master," Mitch whimpered. "Please!"

And with that Scott roughly pulled down Mitch's underwear so they rested at his bent knees.  Then he slapped the little round ass in front of him. It was so hard it stung.

Mitch squealed, it hurt but it also felt good for some reason.

"Ok, ready for the fun part?" Mitch nodded vigorously.

Scott reached over to the nightstand and grabbed something.

Mitch soon felt a warm hand on his shaft, it excited him until he felt something rubbery rolling down, then it went around his balls. He knew what it was. 

A cock ring.

"What the-" Mitch gasped.

"Sorry baby, no release until I say so," Scott said, but he quickly added, "but what's your color?"

Mitch thought about it, but only for a second. Even though this was unfamiliar to him, he had never felt so excited. He giggled and said, "green".

Scott then picked Mitch up and placed him on his back. He grabbed his right arm and forcefully pulled it up over his head.  Mitch turned his head just in time to see a metal wrist restraint clasping around his wrist.  Then Scott moved on to his left arm doing the same. 

Then blonde crawled down to the bottom of the bed and exposed two ankle restraints, clipping them around Mitch's ankles.

Mitch's entire front side was sprawled out and exposed.

Scott got up and walked towards the closet. Mitch could see his back a shoulder muscle rippling.

When the tall blonde came back he had a long pink vibrator in his hand.

Mitch watched him and horror and excitement as he shoved the entire object inside him.  Then as Scott stood menacingly in front of him, he pushed a button on a remote control and the object started moving and spinning violently inside of Mitch.

Mitch's eyes rolled back in his head and he practically began shaking.  Scott loved seeing Mitch all helpless and submissive in front of him.

Scott crawled in between Mitch's sprawled legs. And took his exposed member in his mouth. He began bobbing his head, feeling Mitch go down his throat.

Mitch was squirming like crazy. The amount of pleasure he was receiving from all over and no release. Scott loved it.

Finally Scott dropped Mitch from his mouth and crawled on top of him to reach the arm restraints, releasing them. Then, he moved to his ankles, releasing those as well. When Mitch was free he began shaking.  Scott smiled at him, then picked up his curled body and flipped him over onto his hands and knees.

"P-please," Mitch whined. Scott slapped his ass.

"Please what?" Scott yelled. Grabbing the small boy around the neck and pulling him up so Mitch was looking into his eyes.

"Please Master!" Mitch cried as his eyes began to water from the force Scott was putting around his neck.

"Good, now what do you want?" Scott asked calmly.

"I want you Master! Please put your big cock inside my tight hole!" Mitch cried out, doing his best to sound dirty, but really needing what he just asked for.

"Awww, anything for my baby," Scott replied, slipping on a condom and shoving himself inside the small boy splayed out in front of him.  Scott didn't wait for Mitch, he started moving right away.

But Mitch loved it.

"Y-yes! Y-yes! Oh my god!! Fuck yes!" Mitch screamed, Scott grunting along with him.

Scott continued violently thrusting into Mitch until he felt his abdomen tightening and his release coming soon.

"Alright pet, I'm going to take this cock ring off of you, but you are not allowed to release until I say so, got it?"

Mitch nodded his head aggressively. And Scott slipped his hand around to Mitch's front and relieved him from the restraint.

"Alright when I say go... "go" and both boys released at same time. Scott's white liquids filling up Mitch's tight warm hole, and Mitch closing and tightening around him as he was doing so.

After coming down from his high, Scott pulled out of Mitch, only to let his cum spill out of the hole and down Mitch's thigh.

They laid on their backs next to each other and Scott turned his head to look at Mitch.

"So? How was it?"

Mitch let out a satisfied sigh and smiled at Scott, too tired to say anything.

Scott just laughed.

"So? What do you say we make this a regular occurrence?" Scott asked.

Mitch looked up innocently, "yes Master".