Chapter 4

Saturday

Work has Been AMAZING ! The people there are so nice and cool .. I've been hanging with Diggy of course tonight he has a concert tonight so he is getting ready for that ! But today I have a little date with Christian !! I just woke up its 9 am I figured I would go for a run this morning I got out of my bed and walked to my kitchen and grabbed a banana and ate it then I walked to my closet I already had a sports bra on I put my Nike running leggings on with my Nike shoes on and my iPod holder ! I plopped my headphones in and clamped my key onto my shirt and walked out my apartment and Locked it and walked down the stairs instead of taking elevator .. I got outside I turned on my workout playlist and began running down the street it was a park around the corner I didn't even know a out shows how much I pay attention to my neighborhood it was kids and dogs and parents it was beautiful I decided to run through the park sidewalk and jam my music .. I saw Christian running toward me I slowed down and so did he ..

Christian: hey ! I didn't know you went for runs around here !

Me: well this is my first time actually ! You run here often

Christian: I try to everyday or at least every other day !

Me: I need to start doing that but I get so off track ..

Christian: I'll hit you up sometime , when I go!

Me: please do cause I need a buddy to run with !

Christian: haha well I need to get back to running ill hit you up later ..

Me: okay

I began to run off then Christian called my name

Christian : hey Nadica

I stopped running

Christian: uh I know we don't really know each other but I was wondering if you wanted to go to this concert tonight ..

Me: sure ...

Christian: *smiles* alright I'll text you the info !!

I smile and run off toward the park I ran around my neighborhood a little more than I headed home .. When I got home I checked my phone and Christian texted me !

Christian: @ 900 pm downtown L.A

I texted back

Me: who's concert

He texted right back

Christian: idek a friend of mine gave 2 tickets .. I guess we will find out tonight ! I'm gonna pick you up around 8 cool?

Me: that's fine !

I threw my phone I my bed and hoped in shower it was now 6 ! I got in shower and wash my hair and body .. I got out and wrapped towel around my hair and put my underwear on and bra ! And walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and beginning blow drying my hair then I combed it and grabbed my olive oil edge control and put it all over my edges and brushed it back to make it look slick and put it into a high ponytail and then into a donut bun !! And Did a little make up red lips stick I walked out the bathroom and into my room and opened my closet doors I picked my outfit out camouflage print zip up crop top with razor mesh leggings ! With black leather style heels and a gold chain with a stomach chain and a micheal kors bag !! I put it all on and I was looking hot ! I went to the mirror and took a picture and posted on Instagram and Facebook !

Post; off to concert !

It was not 7:46!

Christian texted me that he is outside ! I grabbed my purse and phone and walked out my room into kitchen and out my apartment and locked it up I walked onto elevator then downstairs !! Then outside he was in the car on his phone I opened my door and got in I was used to Diggy opening it