Chapter Fourteen

"Do you want to go to my house?" said Zayn to Perrie at his right side, they were now near the school gate since the class has finish already. The raven haired boy raised his brow waiting for her answer.

Perrie shook her head no, "I have to go to my friend tonight. Why? Do you want to come and have a talk with my friends?" she asked with a sad smile, hoping that he'll come. Ever since Niall fell on the building, Zayn was silent and never talk to everyone.

"No, I don't like hanging around outside," He said in a low ton of his voice. Perrie sighed, slumping her shoulder as they continue to walk outside the school and went out in different direction.

Harry and Niall watched the two couples at their back as they tried to analyze what they're saying. After Zayn and Perrie walked outside, Harry spoke.

"Hey Niall,"

"Hmm?" He asked, still staring straight from where his brother walk.

"Want to see a movie?" He asked.

"What movie?" Niall said.

"Whatever you want to see..." Harry said, turning his head to see Niall smirking.

7:39 pm.

"Aaagghhh!!!"

Everyone screamed in horror, covering their eyes and cringe in disgust when the little boy inside the closet saw his mother getting slashed open in the neck by a man as the blood sprayed infront of the boy.

Harry hold his breath, clutching his hands so hard on the arm rest while Niall just eat his popcorn and stare at the big screen casually.

"My favorite horror film directors are... Argento Mario Bava, Stuart Gordon, John Carpenter, Michael Soavie and--"

I don't know those kinds of people, Harry thought as he sipped in his vanilla shake while staring to the blonde boy eating a bowl of ice cream while babbling his favorite movies. Harry just smile or nod if he caught Niall glance at him.

"Do you know which movies were called "The Three Shit Movies," even though their casts included famous actors?"

Do I look like I would know?

"Hide and seek, Godsent and Gothika..." Niall answered, counting the movies with his three fingers.

Harry just smiled at him with a straw of the shake on the corner of his lips, he never thought that this quiet, smart, innocent blond boy loves to watch horror stories. It was creepy but cute.

"...So the women cut her own finger, fried it in cooking oil and ate it with crunching sound..."

Harry choked on his vanilla shake, he coughed hard and look at Niall with the same straight expression while eating his ice cream with a small spoon on his right hand, he frowned, doesn't he even care that I choked?

Harry shake his head and smiled to him, "It's kind of surprising that you like those kind of things," He said, placing his right elbow on the table and rested his chin on his hand palms open.