The unplanned marriage

In a tall walled kingdom of Cresent Moon there was a Princess kept inside. No ine sees her except for the palace servants and the royal family. All of her two elder brothers were close to her but not their father...

In the middle of the night, the Queen gave birth to a beautiful Princess but after giving birth to the princess the Queen died. When the King heard about the news he announced to the servants to take the princess out of his sight. He rushed down to where his Queen was and saw her not breathing. It breaks the King's heart and took the Queen's hand and put it in his chest. The king cried while caressing the face of the only woman he loves.

When the Princess turned 8 she went to a military training where she trains to wield a sword and learns to fight. Her brothers stopped her but it was an order from their father. She doesn't know why her father did that to her not until she was told by her two brothers about the incident 8 years ago. She broke down and cried and went to her chamber. So it was because of her why her mother died and her father doesn't love her.

Seven years in the military training made her forget everything. She was excellent in sword battles even in combats. She has cuts and bruises but it never takes away the hurt she was feeling inside. She went to the doctor to tend her wounds. The room looks like no ones been there so she let herself in and start to look for medicines when someone asked her what was she looking for. She imediately stand up and was shocked when she saw her father in front of her. "I was looking for medicines for my wounds, father." She didn't look at her father's eyes and waited for his response. "You should've waited for the doctor to come. And by the way, be ready for tonight there will be guests. And don't be late." After that the King turned his back and leave. It was painful for her to be treated like that if only her mother was alive maybe her father will not treat her cold as ice.

Night came and she is now ready to go to the main hall when someone knocking at her door. The door opens and letting her brothers enter her chamber. The two of them wearing their royal uniforms as usual Aomine the eldest son wears his favorite navy blue with gold while Kagami the second son wears red with gold. She run towards her brothers in excitement to see them both in their royal uniforms. "As expected to my most beautiful princess, you always look stunning in whatever dress you wear. My heart breaks when i see you fighting with those military men." Said the eldest. The eldest was the most protective and also stubborn. "Shut up you freak! You're like a perverted old man Ahomine. Well as for my princess are your wounds okay now?" Said the second son Kagami. "Yes it's fine now brother. And thanks to both of you who cared so much for me. I would like to ask something..." she was interrupted when someone annonuced that their father is waiting at the main hall. The three of them rushed down to the main hall for they are expecting a guests to come.

Just as they were at their proper places the guests arrived. " His Majesty the King! Seitarou. His Royal Highness Prince Ryouta." The two were walking gracefully towards them. Her father was so delighted to see the guests and was so happy talking to King Seitarou. While looking at the two kings, she spotted the prince who was with the king. The prince was so handsome and just for a second he smiled at her. She doesn't understand but she smiled at him too. They all went to the royal banquet hall were the food will be served. The two kings are busy talking to each other while Prince Ryouta make a conversation with the princess. She was so happy to know such kind hearted prince like him, her two older brothers were also fond of talking to him too. When the dinner was over she invited the prince to the garden to have fresh air. The prince didn't reject her offer and was willing to walk with her. Her two brothers stayed for whatsoever reason.

While walking with the princess, he can't control himself but to ask what was her name. The princess chuckled "oh im sorry your highness it was rude of me for forgetting to tell you my name. My name is Kouki." Gracefully bowed down as a sign of respect. "Eh? Why.. what are you doing? Stop it. Please stand up straight." He was so happy to know her name. And they stop at the middle of the garden where there was a beautiful pavilion surrounded by many kinds of roses. "This place is my most favorite your highness especially when the roses are its full bloom and you can smell its natural fragrance." Said the princess with a sweet smile. He didn't notice but he was blushing all of a sudden. Her smile was as bright as the moonlight. He holds her hand without thinking and he was shocked at her calloused hands. "Your hands are..." he was interupted by her. "Yes, i am not an ordinary princess. I was trained to fight and even use swords. I am not embarassed with my calloused hands instead i am greatful to have them." And with that the prince left speechless. He can't believe to see a woman holding a sword and not just a woman but a princess from a very known kingdom. He was so curious why she was treated like this but can't let out a single word instead he squeezed tightly her hands and it was warm. They went back inside and went to their chambers.

The princess can't sleep and went outside the balcony where she stares at the moon and let her tears fall down from her cheeks. She really doesn't like to remember the truth behind her father's coldness towards her but the lonliness inside of her still yearning for her father's love. When she was passionately staring at the sky she wished that someday she will make her father happy in her own way. She went inside and hoping that tomorrow will be great.

While at the main balcony having tea, both parties are busy dealing with their purposes and ended with an announcement by the King himself. As he make some announcement with King Seitarou, the princess feels unease that there will be something happen and that's when her father said, "I am so greatful to have you in my kingdom my dearest friend. Thank you for visiting us here. It will be a great honor for me and to my family that my only daughter, Princess Kouki will be marrying your eldest son Prince Seijurou." Everyone was in shock especially the princess herself who heard clearly what her father said. She stands from her chair with a very confusing look to her father who was sitting gracefully. Both her brothers questioned their father as why the sudden announcement. "That is what it should be. You two go back your seats. And we shall continue this discussion after the tea." The two princes didn't like what happened escorted their little sister out from where she was and went to the garden.

Silently, Prince Ryouta followed them also shocked from the sudden announcement. He doesn't know why but he knows that this shouldn't happen to the Princess who was so very kind. He stops when he hears the siblings stops and start to talk to their sister. He doesn't know that the two princes was so over protectibe with their sister. They give some comforting words like that they will do something just to stop this nonesense their father made. And he also heard something that is a very heart breaking truth. Prince Ryouta can't believe what he heard and tears flows down from his face. He can't let his feet walk so he was stuck from where he was.

Prince Aomine who was the eldest keeps on yelling on why on earth their father did that to her sister who was so innocent and didn't do a thing that will make their father mad. Both him and Kagami knows that it was all started when their mother died from giving birth to Kouki but it isn't reasonable that up until now he still carry the grudge that his sister didn't wish for. It really isn't her fault to begin with. And if only their mother was alive now, she will also against with it. Due to anger, Kagami only hugged his sister tightly he can't imagine himself without her in his arms she was precious to him and to his brother. The princess felt her other brother also hugged her so the three of them are now hugging each other. She really is blessed to have brothers like Aomine and Kagami she thought for herself but in a couple of days they will be separated and that breaks her heart more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: please don't judge me and my story. This is the first time I wrote a story and published it right away. So, just enjoy reading. And I will do my best in the future hehehe!! ;)