They are so Beautiful

When the prince told her to come with him, she quickly run towards him but not so close because she doesn't know why she was trembling. She never felt this before even when she was at training, but now, right after the prince spoke to her and heard his voice for the first time her hands are sweating abnormally and her body is trembling like hell knowing that she never did anything besides standing and introducing herself in front of him. She really is curious to where they will go she wants to ask the prince but his aura is telling her "don't try to talk to me unless you want to die now."

They are at the main building of the Crimson Palace where they spotted Prince Ryouta. The prince ask his older brother where they wanna go and the Crowned Prince stop his pace and turn towards the owner of the voice. "I am going to see father Ryouta. Let me ask you directly, why are you here too?" Ryouta is speechless and was just staring at Kouki for the moment but manage to explain. Seijurou trail his gaze and found out he was staring at his servant, Ryouta wasn't like this before even if he has many servants tailing with him he never look them like that and for some reason he was now curious about this. "Ryouta if you don't have anything to say then I shall leave." The blond prince only bowed slightly in agreement.

She never imagine that the main building of the crimson palace was more beautiful of course it was the main palace after all. They walk to where the king was. The prince bowed in respect to the king and she also bowed as well. The king look at them and silently apologizing in behalf of his son. Seijurou ask imidiately as to why he has a personal servant and why his other servants are not there anymore. The king explained to him about how he treated the other servants especially when he put them in a cruel punishments. Seijurou did not accept the explanation and wants to have more servants. The king rejected it and told the prince that if he will not change his attitude towards the people then he will never give what he requested. And due to the king's rejection the prince was way more angrier and walk out from the room Kouki in other hand was trembling more now that she knew that the prince is angry but when she saw the face of the prince it was calm, he really is hard to read and to top of it all he was so beautiful in a manly way.

They walk back to the Ruby Palace and went directly to Seijurou's chamber. She was facinated because the room was decorated in such a way that you can feel the sense of security but comfy. It don't have any things inside except for books at the shelves so she thought it was a minimalist style of interior and there is also a balcony but she never knew the view from there how she wished to go there but maybe it was a secret place just for the prince. The prince was just staring at her and Kouki feels someone will be punished if she will not stop what she was doing. She faced the prince and bowed directly and say her sorry for it. The prince told her to get his meals at the kitchen. Just as lightning she run to where the kitchen was and ask the chefs about the prince's request, they cook the meals and she manage to deliver it in no time. The prince was impressed how she managed to do her chores correctly, but still it is not enough. After he finished his meals he went to the stable and introduce his white horse named Yuki to her and to make her suffer she will take good care of him starting today. He smirk thinking how will she manage it especially when Yuki only listens to him.

Months passed and Kouki is very close to Yuki and the white horse is so obidient. She reaches Yuki and it lowered its head she knows it wants to have sugar cubes, she chuckled and give Yuki what he wants. It was hard to tame Yuki at first but thanks to the training she has back at her kingdom. She only got bruises from Yuki and its owner the prince who slapped her every time she made mistakes, she never hold grudges because she knew it was her fault too. Kouki went to her chamber and start to take her bath when someone knocked at her door. It was Reo, one of Prince Seijurou's guards and he said that there will be a big celebration one week from now, King's birthday celebration in the main palace and there will be guest from different kingdom. By hearing guest from different kingdom it means that her father and brothers will be here right? If they found out she has so many bruises especially her two brothers she already knows it will result to a great war or... maybe not. She bowed in respect and thanked Reo for the information.

Running from her chamber to Seijurou's room she tripped and fall hardly enough to scrape both of her knees it was painful but she doesn't have time to feel its pain or she will be late and another punishment will be waiting for her. She get his meals first and slowly walk out from the kitchen in her way to Seijurou's room she met the second son Prince Shintarou, she bowed at the moment she saw the prince. The prince saw her wounds and asked what happened she told him she tripped and fell and the prince gave her med, it was a little bottle with an emerald color. The prince told her to give the foods to his broher at once because he was starting to get paranoid so she walk fast as she could. She place the foods at the table where the prince was. She went to the door head down waiting for the prince to finish his meals. Before he eats his meals he saw Kouki winced when she place his meals. She look at Kouki and found the wounds at her knees. Its been months since Kouki work and she is a hardworking person even if how many times she was punished and gave her hurtful words. But he feels something different even he can't explain it that's why he call Shintarou and told him everything. He was good at medicines and also he was the head doctor of the Emerald Palace. But his brother a tsundere type of guy was smilling from the words he said, but when he said something about what does he feel when he punished Kouki, it makes him think and told him he felt pain and guilty. Shintarou didn't give him medicine instead he told him to solve this pathetic problem at once or he will regret it and leave him speechless.

Seijurou sighed thinking about what his brother told him. And went back to look at Kouki's knees. Well, he doesn't like the fact that he only has one servant and now she was wounded so he called Kouki at once. She walk to him silently still head down so that her clothes will not stick to her wounds. Seijurou commanded to sit at the chair beside him but Kouki insisted that its okay to stand as she is his servant. The prince only stare at her and told her that she is his chihuahua and whatever he commands she must do it. Kouki trembles at the sight where she sees the prince's heterochomatic eyes, at first it was scary but when you see it clearly it was so pretty no it was beautiful. She sit beside him but and let the words slip in her mouth "Your eyes are they like that since you were born your highness?" She was mesmerized looking at those crimson and gold eyes that also look at hers too. The prince only said yes but she can't stop herself from talking and reach for the prince's pale face. "Once I saw them from the very first time we met it was so scary that it makes my whole body tremble but now that I look at them clearly they are so beautiful that I can't take my eyes off of them." The prince left speechless from what Kouki said and done he saw her smile it was warm like a morning sun that touches his skin and it was overwhelming, he touches Kouki's calloused hands still looking at those caramel eyes.

When Kouki has back from consciousness she simply take back her hands and put it behind her back and asking for forgiveness to the prince. It was not her plan to touch his face she only want to stare at those beautiful eyes clearly just for a minute. She closed her eyes ready for the punishment she will be given but there is no one slap her face instead he was just looking at her waiting for the right time to talk. She was asked if she was done with her whinning and she nod she felt hot in both sides in her cheeks and she knows her face are now red like a ripe tomato in embarassment. He point the chair again and she imidiately sit on it. He look at her knees and start searching for something. She hands out the medicine that Shintarou gave to her hours ago. And the prince was shocked that she has the medicine that his brother only gave to the royal family or to the people who was close to him but he hides the confussion and put the medicine into her knees gently as he could. She hissed in pain so he blow lightly to minimize the pain she hold his hands and said thank you with a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------