Maddy

Illusion walked to face the castle. It was black with yellow streaks, and lighting surrounded it."Well, well, well. You returned." A voice boomed in a sarcastic tone. Everyone turned around to see a silhouette of a tall girl with curly hair and a large cape. She floated out of the darkness and stood on the ground, looking Cody in the eye, her black hair with a yellow streak bouncing. He didn't flinch, "Maddy." "Yes, that's me Cody, you're not any smarter." She teleported next to Sissy. "Look at how old you've gotten!" Maddy exclaimed, running a hand through Sissy's hair.  Sissy slapped Maddy's hand and gritted through her teeth, "Don't touch me." Maddy rolled her eyes and strutted over to Neon, who had his eyes on Maddy the whole time. "Neon! Your neon is brighter!" Neon whinnied and stomped his foot, letting lightning shooting through the air. Maddy put up a hand in front of her face, and caught the Lightning. "Neon, I think you forgot I'm the illusion of lightning, for example my castle." Maddy pointed to the castle, which was surrounded by lightning. She sashayed over to Toothless, who hit her in the face with his tail. Maddy sighed, "I never liked that dragon anyway" she mumbled. "Where's the last one?" She demanded. "Right behind you." Illusion slyly said. Maddy swiftfully turned around to face Illusion. "You're about as tall as me!" Maddy said, checking their height. Illusion kept a straight face and glared at Maddy. "Why are you here." "Well, Illusion, the real question is why are you here?" Maddy burst out laughing. "Oh I already know why you're here! I crushed your little hideout with my huge castle!" Maddy stuck out her lip, "Boo hoo!" She floated into the air, "well, time to destroy the world!" She said, flying away.