Chapter 7 - It Was Annie

"Cara... It's Annie. What do I do?"

I can literally see her standing out our front door with her old fashioned sunglasses on. "What?" Cara chuckles. I sigh and run my hand through my hair as Cara walks over to me and glances at the screen.

"She never stops trying does she?" She asks. I shake my head as we both giggle a little bit.

"What is she even doing here?" Cara asks frowning. "I don't know." She rings the doorbell once again. "She won't go away now, will she?" "Possibly not." I raise my hands and shrug. "Make that a definitely preoven phenomenon." Cara smiles as the doorbell rings one more time.

"Open the door, love. Let's settle this once and for all." She looked into my eyes. "We don't have to if you don't feel comfortable..." I shake my head. "You're right. Once and for all." I nod my head. Cara kisses my cheek as I push the button.

I take a deep breath and prepare myself for whatever that is yet to come.

-Flashback-

"Jough ghoom heghe iz stupéfiant." The guy guiding Cara and I to the room Donatella had reserved tried to explain. His heavy accent was giving me a very hard time understanding what he said.

"Pardon?" Cara asked him. He stopped in front of a door and pushed a card in. "I seid joughr ghroom hegher izz good." He smiled. Oh he just said your room here is good.

I nodded my head politely while Cara was being her usual self. "Hegher! Wellcom! Please meik joughselvs comfortable!" He openes the door for us using a tone a lame game show host would usually use and waved his hands around. Oh well. Some people are born as trolls.

I looked around the room and nodded my head approvingly. It was fairly decorated and in the second floor. Which meant we wouldn't be using elevators for Donatella's liking. Without cara... It would have been much better. Oh boy, I think I dug myself a grave.

"Only One Bed?" I asked quite furiously. "Wee Madame!" "If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have to go through all this." I turned to Cara. "YOU started all this!" She exclaimed.