The forgotten Fate

Hello, there again, said by Mercedes that can simply call as "Mecha"

Mecha was studying in Allington Middle School, the famous middle school in the country.Mecha, was also famous because she is studying and surviving Allington Middle school for 7 years, also she is often seen in theatre shows and MCeeing every seminar the school have.

Until John Jester, came into the school who is considering the class'heartthrob, Mecha and Jester is becoming close in each other because of the schools activities, and they are always partner in hosting a programme and seminars.

Mecha's very best friend,Kathrina Rae, always teased Mecha that he have a crush on Jester, Mecha say "NO" and she confirmed, so many are disappointed with that.

2 months have passed, they become closer and closer with each other, until they figured out in themselves, that they both fall in love with each other, but.....the two didn't know each other feelings, ! Mecha didn't know Jester has a crush on her, and also same with Jester.

Kath, Kath ,I hear somebody shouting coming from my back, when I turn around I saw Mecha was so happy and screaming, I ask what's wrong with yoü ! Mecha? is there any crazy things that comes up into your mind? so answer me.

Mecha answered, okie I already confirmed, that...Kath added, I HAVE CRUSHED JESTER, oh really, at last you confessed in me peep! so i'm gonna shout in the classroom about yoü two, WAIT...STOP, said Mecha.What was it all about Mech??Kath asked, I'm not yet ready Mecha answered.

What the??? Oh.Fine.Ok.I.Darely.Understand.Your. Feeling. Mecha

Kathrina said one by one.Please keep it as our secret, only the two of us, ok, Mecha answered, Ok, ok don't yoü trust me Mech? , Of course I trust you Kathrina, your my Best Friend, not just that also as my sister, answered Mecha, Ohh that is what I want and like in yoü Mech!

Kathrina! Kathrina! I've heard Jester called me in a very loud voice, when he comes closer to me , I ask, what do you want? He answered I'm gonna tell yoü something that you really need to keep it as our secret.When he tell me that actually these is what just comes out of my mind (ahh..another secret what is that all about, first is Mecha and mow you) Then he confessed to me...

Jester said "I have a crush on Mecha", when he said that Kathrina was so really shocked and this is what pops out in her mind (OMG, you two are really meant to be, but the bad thing is you two didn't know) Hey! Kath, don't tell it to anybody, in the whole class, I just confessed it to you, so please don't ever tell her, please, and promise, Ok, ok I PROMISE, ok gotto go bye, Jester ran out rapidly.

All of the class were so noisy and getting fun, but Kathrina was sitting In the corner of the classroom and think of what just happen, the two are really meant to be, but they didn't know, but I can't tell them because I promised and theu trusted me, I don't want that this trust will slowly fade out, because of what I do...so Kathrina saod to herself that she will keep these secrets, until it is the right time to reveal.

July, August, September, October 4 months have passed but still Kathrina remain shut about what happened.But she is also happy that the two is still close friends in each other, and there is no any violent reaction between them.

November has passed, Hello December! Maybe this is the worst month for Mecha and also with her very best friend Kathrina, why?

It's because ! Mecha and Jester have a very serious fight, Mecha accidentally tell their adviser that Jester brought a cellphone, so their adviser comfiscated it, it is not forbidden to bring cellular phones, but Jester used it while classes.

Are you ok? ask by Mecha, then after that she actually burst with laughs, because of one joke of his classmate, then Jester became annoyed with the two then Jester shouted at Mecha could yoü please shout up your very big mouth, you just didn't know what yoü did to me.