The first encounter

Hello minna, I hope you enjoy this nalu story! Warning- Contains swearing! Also if you didn't already know I have a dirty mind so thinks may get a little M rated in this book... ^_^

••I don't own any of these characters they all belong to the most wonderful Hiro Mashima!••
________________________

Lucy's POV

"Hey! Levy-chan wait up!" I called as I ran up to my blue haired friend. "Oh hey Lu-chan! How did your day go? I can't believe it's finally summer break!" She's always so energetic. "Yay holidays! agh Today was ok... I guess" I said unenthusiastically. Levy giggled "what happened today?" She asked. "That's the thing nothing happened! Nothing ever happens!" I sighed. Life sucks when you're a sophomore, I'm 16 by the way. Levy continued to giggle at me. "What?" I said looking at her confused. "Lu-chan your funny". Why is she laughing!? "Seriously what!?" Suddenly levy stepped in front of me and smirked. "Are you sure 'nothing' happened today miss Heartfilia?" I looked at my best friend utterly confused. "Because I heard Loke made a move on you". Oh shit how'd she find out!? She continued smirking at me. "How did you find out about that Levy!" She giggled again " I know some people Lu-chan". I push past her and continued walking. I'm pretty sure my face was as red as a tomato because if levy knows then Mira knows. You see when ever Levy find out gossip she immediately tells Mira the so called 'School Matchmaker'. She has these things called OTPs and ships and when she matches people up they become one of her ships. I know she doesn't like Loke so I can be expecting a phone call from a very angry Mira later. "It's not like I have feelings for him anyway. He made a move and I pushed him away" Levy caught me up. I looked at her and she had a very worried look on her face "uhhh That's not what people at school are saying Lu-chan" I'm guessing someone started a rumour that me and Loke are dating, agh! I hate them. "What do you mean Levy-chan?" I said. "Well everyone was saying that Loke-kun kissed you and you had a very steamy make-out session behind the cherry blossom tree. Some people even said that hand were wandering to place they shouldn't go..." WHAT! Who the fuck started that! "And by everyone you mean?" I bet it's her, I just know it! "Lissana?"/"Lissana..." we both said in unison. I knew it was her, that bitch! Why does she have to get involved with everything! Wait that's a stupid question to ask, it's because she's Lissana. "That bitch! Who the fuck does she think she is!?" I said fuming, literally I think I had smoke coming out of my ears I was so mad! "Language" Levy said sternly. "Sorry, it's just she needs to mind her own business" Then something caught my eye, it was shining in the grass. I bent down to check it out but Levy kept walking chatting away to herself like a maniac. "Huh wonder who dropped this?" I said as I took a closer look at the mysterious object. It was a bright red gem, with golden metal around the edges and had a inscription on it that was in another language. "It looks pretty expensive" I said to myself. "Maybe I should take it home" I grabbed the gem and put it in the breast pocket of my school blouse while running after levy-chan. "Hey wait up!" I called to her. "Lu-chan where did you go?" She asked when I caught up to her. "Oh I was just looking at something" I said smiling.
'Baby you light up my world like no body else, The way that you fl-'
Levy answered "Hello?" .... "Oh hi!" She was beginning to blush. There's only one person who that can be. "Oh sure! See ya in a bit, Bye!" She ended the call. "Sorry lu-chan that was Gajeel, we're gonna meet up at the sugar and spice cafe so I've gotta go, Bye!" She ran of while waving at me. "Bye Levy-chan!" I called out to her. Young love it's so cute. As I began walking home alone I felt like I was being watched. It's probably just my imagination. As soon as I could see my apartment I ran straight to the door an hastily unlocked it. I stepped inside closing the door behind me. "Your so stupid Lucy no one was following you" I laughed to myself. I slipped of my shoes and placed them neatly by the front door then threw my school bag on the couch and walked into my kitchen. Agh I'm sooo hungry! It's like they don't feed us at school. I got out the butter, some bread and a knife ready to make a sandwich. Then there was a knock at my door. I threw my half buttered sandwich up in the air as it made me jump. It fell to the ground with a squelch as it hit the floor. "My food!" I whispered. I grabbed the butter knife, don't ask me why, and slowly walked to the door. I looked through the peep hole gripping the knife harder but no one was there. Phew, I really don't feel like being social right now. I turned around ready to walk to the kitchen when i saw something pink from the corner of my eye, then I was slammed against the wall. I squealed in shock as the cold wall came into contact with my back. I closed my eyes tight not wanting to see what was there but I had to. I opened them and took in the sight in front of me. There was a man with pink hair, in a suit pushing me against my wall. Holding both my hands above my head using only one of his. He had a dark Crimson tie and onyx eyes. After I took in all this information I realised something. Oh fuck in gonna die, no this pricks gonna rape me isn't he! I started screaming "Help! I'm being rape-" my words were cut off by a warm hand clamping over my mouth, muffling all of my words. "Don't scream ok, or they'll be consequences" He said in a gruff voice. I nodded obediently and he took his hand a way from my mouth. Then I felt pressure on my left thumb. Is he going to break my hand?! Suddenly the pain started to get worse making my hand tense, dropping the knife. "Ah!" I said with a pained look on my face. "Now I think you have something that belongs to me" he said smirking. What? What is this freak going on about. Omg he is gonna rape me! Some one help! Then he started laughing "Nani?" I whispered "I think you know perfectly well what I'm talking about" he said as he began to lean closer towards me until our noses were almost touching "I'm not a freak by the way and I'm not going to rape you" he said smirking.
___________________________
How did you like it!! That's the first chapter of A visit from the devil. Oh and sorry if I got the sophomore and age bit wrong I'm from England and we use a different school system. We actually say year instead of grade! Anyway look out for the next chapter byeeee! -Nani=What-
~Lu-chan